Register now to get rid of these ads!

Batten Down the Hatches!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jive-Bomber, Dec 5, 2012.

1. SakowskiMotors

SakowskiMotors

2. SakowskiMotors

SakowskiMotors

You can get those pvc "garages". They are pretty good actually.

3. acadian_carguy

acadian_carguy

I feel your pain! It rains a lot here in the winter. I don't have a garage for my Acadian Longroof, and I'm not going to use a portable car enclosure. A neighbour had one and a strong wind lifted it up and ripped out his power lines. I got a leak around the back window/tailgate as well. I put a trarp under the car cover around the back window. Seems to work ok. I take the car cover off about every 2 weeks, if it stops raining, and air the car out and run the engine.

4. jimbob

jimbob

Bitchin wagon....

5. Deuce_Eddie

Deuce_Eddie
    from Portugal

Haven't you guys heard of Carcoons in the US? I think there's a heavy-duty outdoor version...

It really is a shame to let such a gorgeus piece of metal be a victim of the weather...

Cheers, Eddie

6. I've got some space in my garage for your wagon Jay, just remember to leave the keys in it!:)

7. SHughes

SHughes

I agree, a good car cover is worth it. My Chevelle leaks from an unknown location. However, with the NOAH cover, by Kimberly-Clark I believe, keeps it bone dry inside.

8. flamingokid

flamingokid

That's a beautiful wagon,I've always wanted one.

9. I used one of those Costco plastic garages for my 61 Lincoln Vert. It was better than just sitting in the rain, but the air circulation was horrible, and it used to sweat in there and "rain" on my Lincoln anyway.

10. Moonequipt13

Moonequipt13

Take it all:D