Register now to get rid of these ads!

Barnett... a little eagle to snack on

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Harrison, Dec 7, 2003.

1. Just thought you and Crease might want to be thinking about how/where these will fit into your modified.

The bones bolt to the axle housing and you could use the spring perches behind the axle if it will work for your application. If not, cut the damn things off.

JH

Attached Files:

2. Close up....

Attached Files:

3. Thanks for the pics! I don't know very much about building hot rods, but I think those are gonna be just what I need! Crease will be checking it out in a bit, but I think they look cool! Thanks again.

Dan

4. Crease

Crease

Im not sure those are gonna work on YOUR car. However, they may workout just fine on MINE [​IMG]. We can definitely make use of those. Those will simplify matters quite a bit.

Bought my daughter one of those little sprint cars the week before she was born. She really loves it. Saw a flamed pedal car at Target tonight and couldn't pass it up. Hopefully uncle Dan will be stripin it up for us, before the Birthday [​IMG].

Attached Files:

5. Lets get this straight...all you do is give me '40 front end, some '40 wheels and help build my frame so now I haveta stripe a pedal car? How come I'm always getting taken advantage of! [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. lesabre59

lesabre59

CREASE....thats sacreligious to have a "store-bought" flame job [​IMG]

7. Crease

Crease

Yeah, but we bought the kid too so it's okay.