Register now to get rid of these ads!

Barn Find

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Leop, Jan 14, 2014.

1. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Tough crowd here. All done with an early HEMI, a proper stance, steelies and caps, this same crowd might wanna blow ya just a wee bit. For sure if you paint the whole thing black with black wheels and black naugahyde and blackwall tires and...

2. my47buicksuper

my47buicksuper
    from sunny fl.

If its free take it if is going to cost you you might want to walk away and go find a more wanted car you would never make any money on it if you would restore it to sell, BUT if you like it and want to keep it forever go for it. In FL, after its been in someones possession for I think over 10years and doesnt come up as stolen all you would need is a bill of sale and a form from the dmv and they print you a new title in your name ,but like I said that's FL. You can about do what ever you want down here well good luck

3. Surfboard with a sunroof?

4. Probably an early version of a kayak hanging over the truck.

Of all the ugly trucks that Dodge made, those years are really pretty nice! Leo, if that is a free truck and you have room to store it, then pick it up.

If not, pick it up and put it in the HAMB Classifieds- I can think of a few Georgia HAMBers that would be happy to have a 40's Dodge pickup!