Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Barillaro Speed Emporium

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 32Rules, Feb 17, 2014.

1. 32Rules

32Rules

I bought a hard to find part from these guys about 2 months ago and just got down
    To their shop to pick it up this last Saturday.

In short what a great bunch of guys. They made us feel right at home and gave us a
    Shop tour. Those guys are building some neat stuff. They are definitely living the life.
    Needless to say I really enjoyed my short stay there.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

2. mediumriser

mediumriser
    from Ohio

Awesome dudes. I love every minute I get to hang out with Mike. They know their shit and build bad ass hot rods.

3. The Bomber

The Bomber
    from mass.

I first saw JIm Barrilaro of Jim's Speed Emporium at Connecticut Dragway back in the 60's with his green 57 Ford pictured below. This picture was taken at Dover Dragstrip, Wingdale N.Y.

Attached Files:

4. saucerhead

saucerhead

Very talented guys. Mike is an excellent metal shaper. Nice guys, modest and down to earth.

5. sota

sota

Mike and Jim are both super talented guys and their shop is a full service hotrod shop . Whatever your needs maybe from metal work ,frame work ,exhaust to full builds they will do a first class job for you!

6. seb fontana

seb fontana
    from ct

Used to go to the "Emporium" way back when it was in Meriden, CT..Always something to see there, Jim had some neat stuff...

7. Thanks Steve,
    It was great to meet you and your family, and check out your projects. Glad that Toploader 4 speed going back into service.

8. That is a Great shot of my dad's 57'. Let us know if you have anymore.
    Thanks, Jim

9. Super guys doing amazing work. Anyone needing truly pro-quality work couldn't go wrong with them.

Mike did my CB350 as a side job last year...

[​IMG]

10. Thanks jim

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!