Register now to get rid of these ads!

Barefoot gas pedal

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by von zipper, Sep 23, 2012.

1. I've got a NOS one hanging on my garage wall too.

2. dan c

dan c
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

c'mon, people--those pedals are really BOSS!

3. Mike

Mike

I always thought they were KEEN!

dan c and Model T1 like this.
  4. You're both wrong.

They're Neatoe!

5. LSR 2909

LSR 2909
    from Colorado

Yeah, I've never seen any one use a drum pedal until the rat rod scene came about.

6. henryj1951

henryj1951
    from USA

Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
  7. capseasick

capseasick

I;m looking for the gulf commercial with this pedal. Links are all bad!

8. capseasick

capseasick

Do you have a new link to this gulf commercial. the old one does not work ... Ive look everywhere..

9. Model T1

Model T1

Seems like an awful lot of you "allegedly" have those foot pedals hanging in the garage.
    Now I'm wondering where mine are. Probably the guy I sold my wagon to sold them.
    I might have to buy another dimmer foot and gas pedal foot to.... hang in my garage again.:p

10. As long as we are resurrecting an old thread, here is what I have. Not sure I like the toes, so I may switch it for a moon. This is in a COE so the big pedals simulate the air brake pedal the truck originally had. I've been thinking about using the Speedway pedal for a pattern and casting a pair with the truck manufacturers logo instead of Speedway, then flipping the pattern and casting a left foot version for a foot rest.
    IMG_2792.JPG IMG_2793.JPG

Attached Files:

11. Gearhead Graphics

Gearhead Graphics
    from Denver Co

My dimmer switch is on. My gas pedal wont really work with my current setup so it hangs on my wall.

12. Well my eastern friend (an brother of another color) you no doubt won't see this but I have got to say that, "I have always been crazy, but it has kept me from going insane." :D

13. denis4x4

denis4x4
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Colorado

Hang Ten International sued EELCO over the gas pedal for trademark infringement and lost!

14. gas & guns

gas & guns

:confused:Looks like something a guy would be able to trade for an FM converter or a set of Yosemite Sam mudflaps.o_O

Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
    tb33anda3rd likes this.
  15. Damn, I wonder what happened to my FM converter, last car I had it in was my 74 mustang II, it died in 79. I never had Yosemite Sam, but I still have a set of Filthy, Mean and Nasty. LOL

gas & guns likes this.
  16. gas & guns

gas & guns

Still have an FM converter new in the box, saving it. Never be able to use one of them there gas pedals, the duct tape on my boot would get hung up on the big toe.:p

17. Hotrod1959

Hotrod1959

Not really sure what I have here. I found it picking today. I know the Olympics were held in Mexico City in 68. So I guess it is a Barefoot gas pedal with the Olympic Torch and the words Mexico on it

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 2, 2022