Thought i'd post up some pics of my Model A coupe i've been playing with for the last year or so... Bought this car from Northern California. I was told, and have no reason not to believe, that it had been in storage since 1959. I don't have a workshop at home, so a friend of mine generously offered me some space at his place of business. Thanks Leon! The car was in great condition when i got it The motor was missing parts of the distributor and carb, they were soon replaced and rebuilt, sump was removed and bottom end inspected, head was removed and cleaned and i did a 12 volt conversion with a 60's era generator. Mechanically everything else seemed ok, although now that i'm driving it the clutch/gearbox doesn't sound too well. (Question; with a stock running gear what speed should i be cruising at??) This first pic is after i had a new spring made to bring it down 3 inches in the rear. The wood kit up top was done for so i machined up some new bows, sides and the front piece out of some American Oak i had lying around. After getting the car running, i decided to remove the fenders and running boards...and then i started looking at the paint. It had been given a brush job at some point, but it had not stuck to the original paint very well at all, it was pretty much just flaking off. Got the pressure washer out and gave it a squirt. Fast forward a couple of weeks and i had the car back to original paint. It took way longer than expected to get paint removed from the swage lines and other hard to get bits. I do like it though... Finally, i painted up some 35 wires with 7.50's on the rear and 5.50's on the front. The steelies were just on there with spacers...its still mechanical brakes so the wires mated up to the drums the way they needed to. I also mounted some original guide light on top of some headlight stands i made out of a model A headlight bar. Also mounted some '37 tail lights and the number plate underneath the body at the rear. Just havin' fun doin whats already been done: Hope you like it! Dave.