Register now to get rid of these ads!

baggin the rear of a 54 chevy questions.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fender lizard, Feb 2, 2011.

1. fender lizard

fender lizard
    from mcallen tx

We are bagging my friends 54 chevy, and have a question. We already did the notch and laided the car out, but the inner fendes in the rear lay on the tires. We are running a 205/75/14s all the way around, did any of you have this issue?

2. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

I say chop the rear fenderwells out as well as the complete trunk floor and leave it that way.

3. kustomkatt

kustomkatt
    from sweden

Yep mine was the same , so i cut the inner fender horizontal and added 4" im running 6.70/15 stones (the only choise)and i can lay frame if i want to:):)
    The innerfender are now 5mm from the outerfender.Good luck!!

4. str8 6 str8 edge

str8 6 str8 edge
    from Tampa

Yes you WILL hit the inner fenders. I cut the tops off mine and added about five inches to to the center. I extended them right to the top of the quarter. I ran with out them for a short while. If you drive that way in the rain (I live in Florida) it will fill your car with water.

5. GREASER815

GREASER815

Check out pistnbroke on here. They did his kids 54, pics in his album and he is a nice guy, just ask him.