Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Bagged 49-54 Chevy Car Wheels/Tires

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 54LedSled, Jul 15, 2014.

1. 54LedSled

54LedSled

On my 54 Chevy I am currently running Coker G78s on 15x6 Chrome 64 Series Wheels Vintiques. The tires are a little over 27 1/2 inches in diameter. Now that I am almost done bagging the car front and back of the car I am thinking about going with smaller diameter whitewall tires (25 to 26 inches) so I can get the car a little lower with out having to cut my wheel wells or have a huge tunnel notch in the car. Does any have any suggestions with some pics of what you're running on your bagged chebby.

I don't want the tires to be so small that they look funny on the car...like lowrider rims...

2. 54LedSled

54LedSled

3. Walter51

Walter51

Really good looking 54!

Have you been satisfied with the quality of those wheels and the chrome? What backspacing are you running?
    I´m building 51, I already have Coker H78 for it, and I really want chrome reversed wheels for it, I was thinking also 15x6, but what backspace? They say that H78 does need 5.50-7.0 wide wheel....
    Do you know does the skirts fit with those wheels and tires?

Greetings from Finland!