Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods BAD RATS!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Scrapin’Metal, Jul 22, 2019.

1. May the fleas of a thousand camels forever infest the thieves armpits.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Deuces and lothiandon1940 like this.
  2. HOTFR8

HOTFR8

Siphon of fuel has been a common theft for years. Fire trucks have been a target although when Diesel came in here it made it easy for the Police to find the thieves.

Also heard a good one recently about some one trying to siphon a grey water tank on a motorhome believeing it was the fuel tank. Now that is karma.

Spoggie, phelan9251, patmanta and 3 others like this.
  3. ..........Sweet justice! Hope they had their lips on the hose securely and sucking hard!:D

olscrounger and Deuces like this.
  4. Deuces

Deuces

Now that's sweet karma.... :D

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  5. Had my gal's car siphoned one night, they broke into next door's shed for a container, then they cut a piece from the middle of my garden hose to finish the deed.

chryslerfan55 and fauj like this.
  6. 5window

5window

I want to see actual, factual data on this. Sounds like silliness to me.

7. Maybe we need to play Hank Jr.’s song “I Got Rights”.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

chryslerfan55 and Deuces like this.
  8. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

Just to lighten up on the subject, my father showed my brother and I how to siphon gas out of the family car to fill the lawn mowers when we were in the business of mowing everyone's lawn. We live on a military base and they (I don't know who, some big shot , I guess) would drive around and inspect people's yards and write them up if they were found to be untidy. So every Saturday and Sunday, my brother and I would be mowing lawns to earn pocket change. You might of guess, one weekend we just about drain the tank, causing my Father to walk back to the house after the car ran out of gas.

chryslerfan55 and lothiandon1940 like this.
  9. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

could be a California thing. my neighbor caught a guy stealing wheels out of the back of his truck. about midnight I hear him yelling for me, there he is outside with a shotgun to the guys head as he was down on his knees. funny as hell. the thief was the one who called the cops! they came out, read him the riot act and let him go.

the guys car looked like one we caught on camera breaking into my motorhome a few weeks earlier. didn't make any difference.

San Francisco had 36,000 REPORTED auto break ins last year, why? the thieves know if they get caught buy the owner he can't legally beat them down, and the police won't do anything either.

petty crime is no longer against the law, and they are doing everything in thier power to keep criminals out of prison so the numbers look better

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  10. Deuces

Deuces

What a crock of shit!!... :mad:

11. Bandit Billy

Bandit Billy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

July 22nd on the news a local church in Oregon lost 3 of their vans to a gas thief. The security film shows a guy (dick head)using a drill to punch a hole in the bottom of the tank to drain it (genius, why didn't I think of that?). Fire started (weird, right?) and he took off. Vans were a complete loss and not insured for comprehensive policy. The pastor was way to kind regarding the incident in my opinion. I hate thieves, then again I would make a lousy pastor.
    Story and video here
    https://www.koin.com/news/crime/church-vans-torched-when-thief-tries-to-steal-gas/

12. 1946caddy

1946caddy
    from washington

Maybe the pastor will offer to buy the thief a new drill and gas can.

13. 1946caddy

1946caddy
    from washington

Unfortunately The police departments have turned into money generating arms of the city and county.
    People with assets and jobs will be ticketed by the police to generate money and rationalize the police force and their budget. The homeless thief and druggy doesn't have anything of value so they will be let go and not charged, for a far more serious crime. It costs money to house and feed them in jail.
    It used to be common practice to ask someone where they worked before writing the ticket as to judge how much revenue they could get.

14. OLDSMAN

OLDSMAN
    BANNED

Not really, years ago when I was still riding Harley’s, a guy across the street had some bike parts stolen, the cops stopped at my house to see if I had seen anything. The cop told me if I jury the thief there had better be evidence that I hurt him inside the house. Believe it or not the garage isn’t considered your home. If you hit him in the garage your in trouble

chryslerfan55 and olscrounger like this.
  15. Atwater Mike

Atwater Mike

Didn't think they'd steal gas with yellow corn in it...

16. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

I've siphoned gas ouuta my own car for the mower....Never anyone else's car though. WTF is wrong with ppl?

Deuces likes this.
  17. 51504bat

51504bat
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

We punish those who comply and let the dirt bags slide.

18. OLDSMAN

OLDSMAN
    BANNED

That’s an absolute fact. We that comply get punished and the worthless are let go

Deuces and olscrounger like this.
  19. B Ramsey

B Ramsey

California cares more about vagrants and criminals than citizens. Fact. Mr governor is probably having dinner with death row inmates right now.

chryslerfan55 and olscrounger like this.
  20. akoutlaw

akoutlaw

Up here they are also drilling the gas tanks. At work we finally bought a plastic weld setup & repair the tanks rather than replace them.

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  21. bonneville bones

bonneville bones

Pennsylvania is a castle doctrine state. If you rob/ Attack me in my home, legally occupied property, vehicle, or work place. I don’t have to back down or refrain from using nessesary force to remove you.

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

akoutlaw and Deuces like this.
  22. OLDSMAN

OLDSMAN
    BANNED

That’s great! Congratulations to Pennsylvania. More states should adopt laws like this.

akoutlaw and Deuces like this.
  23. Deuces

Deuces

Yeah, like Michigan!!!!!...:rolleyes::mad:

24. 5window

5window

Pennsylvania is a commonwealth, not a state. :) And, we have Hershey.

25. bonneville bones

bonneville bones

All I know is they don’t laugh when u call them commonwealth troopers after receiving your ticket on the turnpike... hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

5window and Deuces like this.
  26. 5window

5window

It's those chin straps! They didn't think a Prius going 73 in a 55 was too funny either.

[​IMG]

bonneville bones and Deuces like this.