Register now to get rid of these ads!

Bad Ass 63 Tempest

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Abone29, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Abone29

Abone29

2. wingman9

wingman9
    from left coast

Very cool. I need that motor for my '65 Vista Cruiser. :eek:

3. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

I have to tell you, if you don't like this, just the concept of it for concepts sake, you should be banished to a cheap chinese moped, and not be the driver, you should be the passenger, and the driver should be a 12 year old girl, a girl who is shy and has image issues, and you should be in the rush hour in Beiging, with only 2 ounces of gasoline, and you should be between 2 large buses, with drunken drivers who are related to a top politician. and this girl will be the type who will not let you hang on and she will have a crazy erratic wrist, and maybe just to make it interesting you may have eaten a dozen, no two dozen spoiled clams for breakfast and you are wearing your 295 pound friends favorite vintage leather jacket, but he doesn't know it because he is doing a special ops mission in Cambodia.
    There are some things in life that should just be appreciated, raw animal horse power in any form is one of them.

4. Chaz

Chaz
    Member Emeritus

All I saw was a guy with a big nose bragging about horsepower and video of some gages.
    pretty stupid. I wanted to see a 63 Tempest. I'm underwhelmed.

5. I gotta agree with chaz

6. 1940 Willys Coupe

1940 Willys Coupe
    from Texas

Add a four speed manual shift and the deal is on!

From Deep in The Heart of Texas!

1940 Willys Coupe