Register now to get rid of these ads!

back window got smashed out today!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hunter Bender, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Hunter Bender

Hunter Bender

yeah, real fucking cool. came home from work and the rear window of my car is smashed out. oh yeah it's a 61 two door hardtop caddy. real easy to find... anyway, i posted a ad in the wanted ads, but wanted to put one here as well. does anyone have one. i dont have money in the budget cause that one was perfect, but let's talk. i know they arn't cheap. any help would be super cool.
    thank's for listening to me vent.

hunter

2. Reverend_Grimm13

Reverend_Grimm13
    BANNED
    from Yucaipa

It seems to be "Violence against Caddy's" month ..

3. chromedRAT

chromedRAT

any chance of an olds, buick or pontiac interchanging? might help your search. sucks, man...

4. rixrex

rixrex

Yes...61 GM backglasses should interchange, might have to be hardtop or convertable, not sure about sedans...recent storms sent treebranch through the backglass of my 67 VW notchback, a model not imported to the US, I feel your pain....

5. caddydave

caddydave

I think a 1960 rear window is different? If it's not I have one I can give you and I'm in Stockton. Dave

6. Scarebird

Scarebird
    Alliance Vendor
    from ABQ, USA

According to Hollander, 1961 Electra and 98 2dr HT's will work too...

7. Hunter Bender

Hunter Bender

im not sure about the interchange on this. i e mailed a couple of caddy guys to ask, but have not heard back. i am pretty sure 60 is different. thanks for all the replys. keep em comming. i feel your pain about the notchback. i've had a 63 sunroof and know all about that window. i kept mine under my bed till i sold the car. and i think this window is about as hard to get as that.
    hunter

8. I have one in northern utah but shipping it aint gonna happen! I don't trust anyone to ship something that rare!

9. old beet

old beet

Buick-Olds-Cad 1961-62 interchange. B3105 36X68 inches...........OLDBEET