Register now to get rid of these ads!

**Back To The Bricks Flint, STOLEN Bobber Motorcycle REWARD!**

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Arrowood Rod & Kustom, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1978 Honda CB550 custom bobber bike (I know not traditional hot rod, but as everyone knows I have MANY)

was being worked on by a man named Charles Killinger of Flint,MI he has moved, ignores all his phone calls or hangs up on you after he answers, ignores text messages & bike is no where to be found, attached photo of Charles as well, bike was last at 1233 Markham St, Flint,MI he is believed to now be at 641 W.Atherton Rd, Flint, MI

bike has believed to be sold so Charles could pay rent/move, he is a thief

looking for this bike & offering a reward to get my bike back

has been seen all over the Flint area, elms rd/pierson rd, w atherton rd/fenton rd, at the back to the bricks cruise Friday night & even on the strip at back to the bricks Saturday, also been spotted in Owosso, Michigan

guy driving my bike has been said to be in his late 20s/early 30s, greaser look, was wearing a bandana and black t-shirt with logo on back that matched his buddies shirt, only info I have currently on whoever is driving my bike showing off around town

Please help me get my bike back, call or text (989)525-3860 with any information or if you see the bike, take picts & send me location

thank you!

Attached Files:

2. Is there a serial number a little lower in his picture? There outa be! Somebody needs to find him and beat the livin' sh-t outa him then turn him over to the law. Try putting his picture in the "want" adds and somebody outa know him and the dirt-bag he is and let ya know. Same goes for the prick that bought it from him! Really killer little bike, by the way!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.