Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Back to the beach 2010 opps i mean the beatnik blowout

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gambino_Kustoms, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Why, what happened?

2. Mr.Musico

Mr.Musico
    from SoCal

blow up dolls, assless leather chaps- and that was just the parking lot. :eek:
    Hard beds, no shampoo (i went down stairs to ask for shampoo, she pointed to the vending machine, like it was a luxury item I was asking for), dirty carpet, and so on.

But no, its the place to be it was fun for sure. More and better quality cars in the parking lot than most local car shows

Attached Files:

3. haha, I forgot about the dude in the Chaps. That was pretty funny! Someone said he was making balloon figures with his pecker by the pool one night. Glad I missed that one:eek:

4. El KaMiNo KiD

El KaMiNo KiD

i gotta room @ motel 6...I dropped my seat off at the upholstery shop yesterday so i hope its done by friday afternoon...as soon as i bolt it in i'm cruisin out to ventura!..:)

5. GassersGarage

GassersGarage

If we don't get our receipts/creditionals before we leave Friday, will there be a problem getting in?

6. studhud

studhud

Mugfords at 7 am leave Gambinos in San ho at 10 to 10:30 that might workout! Pm me your number we can call ya when we leave Gambinos!
    Dave Hitch

7. PRIMERDAVE

PRIMERDAVE

pm sent

8. I hope you are all coming to the BBQ after the show, remember it is pot luck so bring some kind of food item for the table and whatever you want to drink. C'mon Saturday!

9. ibcalaveras

ibcalaveras

I'll bring some hot links Kev.. That should warm things up...

10. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

11. rocket8

rocket8
    from antioch CA

i can hear it now, all day tomorrow and friday....:p

12. magoozi

magoozi
    from san diego

A come on, I know Stan and Squigles got a little out of hand, but where's your sense of humor? The best was when the chicks skinny dipping in the pool, started doing back strokes.

13. studhud

studhud

Rocket you going with us or what??
    Dave Hitch

14. Last years primer nat's! LOL! Motel 6 had there ass less chaps welcoming comity greeting us and bowing as my girl and I were pulling in.:eek::eek:

15. SKOTY CHOPS KUSTOMS

SKOTY CHOPS KUSTOMS
    from BAY AREA

Haha, that was funny. We where in the lobby and some dude walked in trying not to look and you know who makes it known and picks up a penny and does some posing. It was hilarious.

16. I just got back, and no-one was there

17. Mr.Musico

Mr.Musico
    from SoCal

Just playin' -I'll be back. I wouldnt miss it. Just to see what Stan does next is worth the price of admission.

18. Woody_from_S.D.

Woody_from_S.D.

NO.....as long as we have received your Pre Registration form your name is on the list.

An email went out today to CONFIRM all those who have been processed. If you didnt receive it, and Know, or Think, your good to go PM me.

We are trying to make this as painless as possible for the Car Registrants and Vendors.

If you have any questions PM me PLEASE!

19. I hear at Motel 6 they won't let you park on the grass either,Groucho,LMAO!!!!!! If I get the payment for my patch panels tomorrow..,..i'll be there!!!

20. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

Dude, I'll front you the money, just go, pay me back whenever, just show up already.

21. I've got a full tank!!!!! Car's running great! I'm gonna try....HONEST!!!!

22. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

I'll be there with the Barris Kustom City Stuff come by and say hi!!!

23. Jay71

Jay71

The rain has stopped, the clouds are clearing, should be a good weekend! Looking forward to seeing all the cars comin into town.

24. ibcalaveras

ibcalaveras

I'll be rolling out of Motown by Noon, Think I'll go down 5, then cut across on 46, then get on 101 at Paso. I should get to Ventura about 6... Then let the festivaties begin...

25. rocket8

rocket8
    from antioch CA

i'll be at the shop to wave so long to you fellas! hahaha. my band has a show tomorrow night, so i may be leaving on my own right after that...but i cant promise much. i sure hope to make it down there though. SOMEONES gotta keep an eye on you riff raff!:p

26. blue collar guy

blue collar guy

heading out at 7am friday morning and meeting up Alex in San Jose. Than cruzing down101 to Ventura.. See you all there. Scott

27. flynstone

flynstone

a few of us are meeting at the bowling alley parking lot at the bottom of the woodlake off ramp ,,its just past topanga leaving there at 600

Last edited: Apr 23, 2010
  28. DanCollins

DanCollins

weathers supposed to be awesome all weekend, come by my booth and mention the HAMB and get a free sticker.....see you there

29. SKOTY CHOPS KUSTOMS

SKOTY CHOPS KUSTOMS
    from BAY AREA

Gambino, Scott Mugford and I are 101 southbound. Nice drive so far.

30. Maybe I will see you guys on road. I will be heading home on North bound 101 Santa Barbara area,this afternoon. Will be at show tomorrow:cool: