Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Back to the 50's Show day 1--and day 2

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by povertyflats, Jun 18, 2010.

1. I agree. If anybody would call this truck a RatRod is fucking stupid! Very nicely done and not even finished yet. I spoke to the owner, young guy probably in his early 20's who is a machinist in MN. He made the wheels himself using different 18" & 20" hoops and centers off a late model car, back 1/2 (tailgate area) was based around 64' Buick Riviera front fenders! Just some of the mod's done to this truck made me spend some time looking it over. He's running a Buick Nailhead for the mill. If young guy's are building Rods like this us older guys better watch out!

2. JohnJoyo

JohnJoyo
    Alliance Vendor
    from Austin, TX

Wish I could have made it. That is a neat show with a great swap meet! How was the swap this year?
    Thanks for posting the pictures.

3. Stacie

Stacie

I missed you, fellow squirrel chaser! There were some kids rolling down the same hill Jennie and I did when you were here for the fifties. I bet they got grass stains and bruises too.