Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Back to the 50's 2016

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 63Biscuit, Jun 19, 2016.

1. I don't know how many were Hot Rods or just cars,- But my wife claims I said "That's really a nice Hot Rod" about 5000 times.

2. Ritzy1

Ritzy1

Found a way to plan a business trip from Boston so I could go to the show and see my sis who lives in St. Paul. Gave it my best shot to see as many of the nearly 12,000 cars in a day and a half. Nearly impossible! Awesome show because they were all cars I'd never get to see on the East Coast. Took a lot of pics of unusual cars and/or for ideas. Here's just one of what looked to be about a 1/2 scale coupe. I can't imagine the work that had to have gone into this! Half scale hot rod-unbelievable detail.jpg

So much metal art on display. Here's a couple more shots of cars that stood out for me. \'35 Chevy Phaeton.jpg Bargain \'32 Ford for sale.jpg Gorgeous.jpg Vintage Olds art.jpg Nice Suburban for sale.jpg More nice paint.jpg

3. gilles d

gilles d
    from winnipeg

image.jpeg Was there love it picked up a few things at the swap so much to see