Register now to get rid of these ads!

Back in the saddle!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Like'em all, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Like'em all

Like'em all

quick intro..
    SWM looking for fun.... oh wait, wrong forum!!

Been reading thru Hamb for years( no hardcore lurking!). Moved from California to Hawaii to Texas in last 12 years... sold off my car collection twice now and slowly rebuilding.

Recently had the opportunity to buy back one of my old cars, a 47/49 Willys station wagon I created back in 2002-2005. 47 body on beefier late 49 boxed frame. Sbc/th350 auto/tci M2 disc-rp kit/Granada rear. Car was not quite finished when I sold it. Last owner took it a few further steps and gave it life. Now that I've gotten it back, I've redone some stuff and got it 99% roadworthy(it's the 1% that keeps it interesting).

As of this post, my survivor. 29 A Tudor is at Austin Speed Shop having its roof chopped. This will be a long term father & sons project and planning a home built speedster offshoot using the spares.

BrianV53 likes this.
  2. The37Kid

The37Kid

Welcome to the HAMB, that Jeep has a really nice look to it. Bob

3. BrianV53

BrianV53

That's really cool, kinda looks like a tin woody. Right on!

4. sawbuck

sawbuck
    from 06492 ct

welcome .cool jeep, great intro too