Register now to get rid of these ads!

Back in the GARAGE again!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Redz Rodz, Nov 20, 2008.

1. Redz Rodz

Redz Rodz

been a peeper on here for a long time,a true magazine junkie & this is the best place for info,photo's,humor & real life situation stuff. I've been a motorhead all my life,my dad was always workin' on some kind of rod [ pic's soon] while growing up. Got my 32 ford tudor stacked full of go-cart wheel's & tires now because my son has been racin' for 7 years , track champ this year at 14 years old racing against adults too ! So now he has been telling me what all he is gong to do with 32 so I better get it back on the road & have some fun before he want's me to hand over the key's haha! updates on car soon to come also. hoping to make the JALOPY SHOWDOWN our season opener for the FLYING X .

2. HotRod33

HotRod33

Welcome from st louis....glad you joined the Hamb......What are you going to do to the 32?

3. Zombo

Zombo
    1. oHIo

welcome, those carts can get addicting.

4. 38FLATTIE

38FLATTIE
    from Colorado

Welcome from colorado!