Started a driver project a couple of weeks ago. Not anything special...just a 63 Dodge 330 4 dr. I like it... I'll post some pics as the rust gets cut away and the new stuff gets fabricated. Might give someone some help or a laugh.... Pretty rusty...some structural issues like bad leaf spring mount areas and a crap torsion bar crossmember...bad floors. No biggie. Front frame is really solid though and so is 95% of the rear rails. fitzee and Peter came up one night as the project went into the shed and we pulled off the fenders, bumpers, seats, gas tank and the hood. Thanks guys! I got to work the next couple of nights and fabricated a set of subframe connectors and then installed them deep into the factory subframes. She won't crack in two now! Since then I pulled the old 8 3/4 flanged rearend and the leaf springs to get ready to make up some inboard spring boxes. Unfortunately BOTH the leaf springs were broken at the front eyes. Turns out the spare set of S10 Blazer springs I have are very close in overall length and I MAY use a set of those mains (redrilled for centerbolt location) to reconstruct my springs. Jury is still out on that as I have to get some additional measuring done before I commit. Regardless...I'm NOT a restorer...so expect some mixing of parts and brands. The only rule for me is that it's getting built tough, safe and drivable...and that it not look like a Donk, or a Camaro or something! If I can do that with parts I have easy access to, even better! She'll be going satin black most likely. those things just look sinister in satin black. Oh yeah, Because of the slant 6 I figured I might have to run those slicks...but naaaa...I'll go with something a little more streetable and live with the wheel spin.