Well, after my earlier chassis powder coating problems, I am thrilled to say that I again have a roller, back in black I did not go with a clear coat this time around, only powder coat epoxy primer & gloss black powder top coat. Besides the fact that it stuck this time, I honestly like the way that it looks better without the clear. The coater did right by me, & I am happy with the results. Every piece was sandblasted back to bare metal again. I then DA'ed everything smooth. I again skim coated the frame with tiger drylac high temp filler, & sanded & sanded &, umm, sanded some more. But it really came out smooth this time. Even though it was a major pain in the @ss to redo all 43 pieces, the one benefit I got is a "practice" powder coat job to let me see the area of the frame that needed more body-work attention. That way the 2nd time around I could fix those areas. The end result was worth it, even though it sure didn't seem like it at the time Here's some pics after we got it reassembled. I usually post new threads each time that I make progress on the car. From now on I am going to keep it all in this thread I think.... Thanks for looking, I feel SOOOO relieved to get the frame back together again........ Dan .