Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical B&M warning

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by deuceV8, Dec 30, 2017.

1. deuceV8

deuceV8

just to share I had posted about my troubles with my transmission in my 32 on its maiden voyage. Long story short I drove my 32 less than 100 yards then it would no longer pull in any forward gear. It is a new B&M turbo 350. After taking it to a trans shop as b&m advised the forward clutches in the drum stuck together and had to be replaced. Advised b&m of issues and they offered nothing cost me another grand to fix their brand new transmission. Bottom line they don’t stand behind what they sell.

Sonny Elza likes this.
  2. deuceV8

deuceV8

3. wicarnut

wicarnut

WOW ! Just curious, they have been around a long time,(never had one) it would seem they would have better customer service than that. any variables, tranz sat around a long period of time, wrong fluid, etc.?. Any explanation, why clutch pack stuck together ? Sent it to them or another shop and if so what did they say as to why ? Buy from Summit or Jegs, their customer service is great when problems happen IMO. File a complaint with BBB. Pay with credit card so you have leverage of stopping payment ? Not trying PO you this AM, just curious. Guess smoke would be coming out of my ears over high buck product +1000. + aggravation.

4. Now as Paul Harvey would say....TELL US THE REST OF THE STORY

fauj, belair and wicarnut like this.