Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical B&M Series 60 shifter

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by nobux, Sep 21, 2015.

1. nobux

nobux

I picked this up cheap at the swapmeet, yesterday. Can anyone tell me what the gate and mounting bracket are for? Neither seem like they would be that hard to fab up. I've wanted one for years, but there was no way I was going to pay Ebay prices for one.

Thanks,
    Karl
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  2. Looks like 400 turbo hydro with a reverse valve body.

3. nobux

nobux

What would I need to do, if anything, to run it with a standard pattern TH350?

4. Shift in the other direction. The shifter doesn't car one iota what direction you are going in. 1,2&3 are still all in the same place just the opposite direction. I got a quarter stick here for a power slip that we removed the spacer so it would have another gear, we have used it on power glides, T 350s, T400s, reverse valve body standard valve bodies, autostick valve bodies, full manual you name it the shifter hasn't got a clue.

5. nobux

nobux

That's what I thought. Thanks PnB!

6. Never a problem. Sometimes my advice doesn't work but you'll figure that out before you try to drive it. make sure it is in park when you adjust it.