Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage B-bop's Laid off, make the most of it Solo road trip

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by b-bop, May 23, 2016.

1. b-bop

b-bop

Congrats on the retirement. If I make it, I will buy you and toast you with a frosty beverage. :)

rdscotty likes this.
  2. ffr1222k

ffr1222k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

B-bop are you going to Bonneville again this year?

3. Yes, inquiring minds want to know.......

4. philly the greek

philly the greek
    from so . cal.

What a nice way to spend a couple of late night hours reading this thread . I'm leaving next month with a few buddies on a 4K mile road trip back to Speedy Bills via CA, NV,ID, WY, SD, NB, CO, UT , AZ , and back home to CA. Hope that we have half the fun that you did . Thanks for the inspiration .

Tim_with_a_T, Tim, b-bop and 2 others like this.
  5. b-bop

b-bop

Not sure yet guys, I have a 5 year old now on all my roadtrips. His mom is unable to take care of him, and I am not sure if he is ready for B'Ville. But if I do make it, you know there will be another thread to cover it.

6. b-bop

b-bop

Thanks Philly, I hope you guys all have cameras along and take lots of pics and write a thread about your adventure. I love a good road trip thread. :) Safe travels.

Tim and firstinsteele like this.
  7. I took my son(him in my avatar at 17yo) when he was 5..........it was challenging. They have really short attention spans at that age. I don't regret it now, but at the time was wondering why I did it?
    Still hope to see you there!

b-bop likes this.
  8. Tim

Tim
    from Raytown Mo

Sounds like most of us lol

9. Great thread! I’m building my teardrop now. Automotive projects next in line. Prepping for my future retirement in 5 to 10 yrs. Hope to have similar adventures then.

Tim_with_a_T and b-bop like this.