Register now to get rid of these ads!

Aww Hell Another Cruise Night In San Antonio,Tx (First Friday)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by deuceroger, May 28, 2007.

1. Here we go again another first friday cruise night in San Antonio, Tx. June 1st. 609 south alamo street at Acapulco Drive Inn. An art show takes place down the street (walking distance).The food is great and the beer is cheap. The place should be packed with hotrods so get there early.Whos going??? www.southtown.net/ (a link to the art show)

2. ChuckleHead_Al

ChuckleHead_Al

Im in homegirl....
    I'll be there, we'll keep bumpin this up....

3. Slonaker

Slonaker

I'll probably be there without the coupe.

Slonaker

4. Saoutlaws_Gotti

Saoutlaws_Gotti

Fo Sure
    and shit i even got my pops talkin about comin out for awhile

see ya there Roger & Alex

5. triton6972

triton6972

Yep I'll be there, gotta start talking trash about the soapbox race.:D

6. 55 on bags

55 on bags

7. Hey Slonker it was nice meeting you and your wife at the roundup. Hey triton6972 Alex said his soap box racer is going to smoke everybody, "Its too aerodynamic for everybody"he said.

8. ChuckleHead_Al

ChuckleHead_Al

That's right... Eric, Cindy and Christian will get their asses wooped...

9. triton6972

triton6972

I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens Saturday. We will be ready to WIN!!!!

10. Whats willie giving out to the big winner???? (maybe a mustache ride?)

11. lesabre59

lesabre59

TEABAGS!!!!! :)

12. El_Gato_Scott

El_Gato_Scott
    from So. Tex.

I was at the Acapulco last night and talking to Dave, the owner of the joint. he really digs having the cars out there, but says that it might come to an end if he can't control the people bringing in their own beer/drinking out of their own coolers in their trunks. If one of you guys reads this, please pass the info along to your friends to NOT take outside beer onto the property. Dave could lose his license to sell beer if he can't control this. The guy sells beer cheap enough. Y'all keep an eye out for "smugglers" and tell them to put a lid on it and just buy the beer from the Acapulco.

Adios,

Scott

13. ChuckleHead_Al

ChuckleHead_Al

Good point Scott

14. El_Gato_Scott

El_Gato_Scott
    from So. Tex.

Just lookin' out for my homies, dig. That is a cool spot for a cruise night...don't want to see it get killed for something that is avoidable. Y'all have fun...maybe I'll see you down there.

Adios,

Scott

15. Saoutlaws_Gotti

Saoutlaws_Gotti

hell yeah cause as of right now in da loco sa town there aint much of a cruise spot with Blanco's getting shut down

Al & Roger where you guys been cruising the last couple of fridays
    i know big roger from los shifters was gonna talk to the peeps at the bun & Barrel about another friday night cruise thang
    and 55 on bags has said we got permission to do the cruise night thin at Murf's on San Pedro but aint heard shit other wise towards a for sure thing

come on guys lets get something hooked up- me personnally i look forward to friday nights to unwind after the screwed up week at work

any suggestions- hell if someone want to suggest and some of you other guys will back me up ill do some or all the footwork