Register now to get rid of these ads!

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Firefly, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Firefly

Firefly

You use to be able to hover your mouse over an avatar and view links to the person's details. Now when mousing over - the avatar changes to white with white text - any chance of changing the white on white?
    Thanks in advance

2. What browser are you using? I'm seeing white text on a dark gray background using Firefox. SeaMonkey and Torch browsers.

3. White on Dark Grey with Chrome and IE for me.

4. Firefly

Firefly

Ahhhh, yes that'll be the answer - Thanks!

Was using Firefox until my esteemed employer upgraded, now IE.

Cheers

5. Glad it was something that simple. Surprisingly, different browsers can make certain features on a website look or act differently. Photos in one browser may look slightly darker or less saturated while another browser may display them brighter and with more vivid colors.

It's not a bad idea to have a backup browser installed for comparison purposes when things don't look or act as expected.

6. Firefly

Firefly

Thanks ClayMart .........
    If I ask very, very nicely I may be allowed access to Firefox again. I work for a big organisation and more often that not have to be thankful for what access I am granted. :)

7. I was thinking more about a personal computer as far as having a second browser available. On a workstation or networked machine I wouldn't press the issue. If IE works good there's no reason not to use it.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2014