Register now to get rid of these ads!

Autorama afterglow party

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Buckle, Mar 7, 2005.

1. Buckle

Buckle

I have to say I had an awesome time at the party. Denise, you are a great host! Moepower, Enjinjo, you guys are great! Nastalgic Drags on the bigscreen t.v., car talk in every room, and a naked guy walking around. This party had everything, I am getting a little choked up as I write this. Here are some pictures, look at the shock on Denise and LT's face when they realized the naked guy was going to sit on her non-scotch guarded furniture. Enjinjo declined an interview, but was at least graceful about it (that's him flipping me off). I really look forward to future events with you all.

Buckle

2. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Pictures are great! Thanks for sharing. I only took a couple myself. Seems like after a few jello shots I kinda forgot.:eek: It was a pleasure to finally meet you in person. I enjoyed your company and look forward to getting together again.

I did want to thank quite a few HAMB folks who made this Autorama one to certainly remember. Plowboy, Yngrodder, Cas, Nakeed Guy, and HotRodDrummer, LOVED having you guys staying here at the house. Even though I'm alittle, (OK ALOT), sleep deprived and my cheeks hurt from laughing so much, I still had an AWESOME time with you guys.

BobK, also enjoyed having you staying at my folks place and I do forgive you for waking us up early on Sunday morning;) and thanks sweetie for the club plaque. It will look great hanging in my car room here.

Thanks to Enjenjo for bringing that smelly food in the cock-pot. I didn't eat it but I'm sure others in the house did. :D Special thanks to FatCat for bringing me that hand-made little piece that goes on my window trim. Thanks to you I now can put windows in Big Olds.

Thanks to KustomLincolnLady for bringing the apple desert stuff. I think it was the only bit of fruit these guys ate all weeked.

Thanks to DirtyT's mom for bring all those munchies. That was VERY generous of you. Much appreciated. Now all you have to do is dump that mullet-mobile and get yourself a "real" hot rod.;) and guys, if your single, and wanta meet a single, hot rod hottie, pm DirtyT. Not only is his mom hot but a very nice person too.

Thanks to Scotch for the "special" edition of Street Thunder. I will treasure it always. Also, I really appreciate you introducing me to your two buddies, Mark and Matt. I owe Matt BIG time. He showed me how to do something in Photoshop that I've been trying to figure out how to do for almost two years. Please give him another hug and kiss from me.

Another special thanks to Chris50 for striping my car room door. I absolutly LOVE it! I know you missed some of the party doing it. I just want to thank you for offering to do it.

Thanks to ThirtyFivePickUp for the photo CD. I'm looking forward to taking some time and looking through them.

I especially want to thank all the cool folks that came to the party. YOU guys are the ones that made it so much fun. I'll see ya back here in June for BilletProof right :D

ThirtyFivePickUp
    [​IMG]

3. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Chris50 Striping my door

[​IMG]

A crowd gathers to watch
    [​IMG]

HotRod2Hell showing us his sexy leg
    [​IMG]

yummy jello shots
    [​IMG]

4. haring

haring

Haha, that picture of ThirtyFivePickUp reminds me of Spy Vs. Spy.

[​IMG]

5. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

Boy, it looks like I had fun!

My only problem with the party was that I realized someone must have been stealing our beer...

we brought a 30 pack to the house... there's no way we drank all 30 of them!

It was a great time! Most of the pictures I'm in, there's a hot chick near me!

"ream and suck" :D

6. It was great meeting all of you that were there... and seeing the "lampshade" in person.:D

Jay

7. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

:D :D :D