Register now to get rid of these ads!

AutoPartsGIANT sucks - I never did get my parts

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 63dan63, Apr 8, 2008.

1. 63dan63

63dan63

AutoPartsGIANT sucks. I never did get my parts. Below is the actual letter I sent to them, outlining the situation. I got no response of any kind!
    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
    Date: 2008/04/04 Fri PM 09:21:07 CDT
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: be sure Jon Sinclair sees this Re: #157751-Order Cancelled
    <o:p></o:p>
    Jon,

I’ve been waiting for over a month to receive the parts in order #157751.

I called your customer service line early on and talked to one of the rudest people ever. He tersely told me to just call back tomorrow.

I sent an e-mail to your customer service and a couple of days later received a phone call explaining that UPS had lost my order. And that it would be shipped that day. This was obviously a lie.

Since my experience with your customer service via phone was so unpleasant, I began writing e-mails to inquire about my order. I got no response.

I put “escalate to management” in the subject line of my latest e-mail and received a nice letter from you (Jon Sinclair, Wed April 02, 2008 4:18PM) stating: “We do show the order has shipped. I have opened a tracer for tracking info and will have a result within 4 business hours”.

Your website also shows status = shipped. So, I’m thinking; Finally, all’s well, I’ll be getting my parts.

Now on Friday afternoon, I get the attached e-mail (see below) … THAT’S IT !

I think AutoPartsGiant SUCKS !

This is what I want you to do: I want AutoPartsGiant to find the parts I ordered from another provider (they are not rare parts or hard to find), have them express delivered, and honor our original deal for $63.07.

I am a member of the H.A.M.B. Alliance on JelopyJournal.com. If I do not receive a phone call from a member of your management team by 5:00PM CDT, Tuesday April 8th, I will post this letter for all 44,124 H.A.M.B. Alliance members to read.

I do not appreciate getting strung along for over a month. Nor, getting lied to on several occasions. But, a nice, sincere, apologetic phone call and the parts on my doorstep can still fix this.

Sincerely,

63dan63

=====================
    Date: 2008/04/04 Fri PM 07:19:54 CDT
    To: 63dan63
    Subject: APG - Order Invoice - #157751 - Order Cancelled - Payment Credited.

63dan63,

Order Invoice - #157751

Order Cancelled - Payment Credited

Sincerely,
    Customer Service
    [email protected]
    http://secure.autoPartsGIANT.com

2. lostn51

lostn51
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Tennessee

ive never heard of them before, and ive been in the parts business for years.

3. They must be a Texas only parts chain? :eek:Either way, when in Texas, I will make it a point to avoid them...

4. 63dan63

63dan63

their website quotes pacific time.

5. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

I'll be sure not to use this parts house that I've never heard of...

6. Low

Low

I'm quite sure that all 44 thousand members are not alliance members or Ryan would be a rich, rich man.

7. Rusty

Rusty

Who are they and what did you need?

8. d2_willys

d2_willys
    from Kansas

Damn sad, APG warehouse used to have stores in SOCAL but I think they closed up and are now online only. Still no excuse to be rude to customers. Will avoid at all cost!

9. Never heard of them . . . :confused:

10. Er....if you were a member of the HAMB Alliance, it wouldn't say FNG under your handle.