Register now to get rid of these ads!

Automotive paintings and design

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by zmcmil2121, Apr 26, 2011.

1. zmcmil2121

zmcmil2121

Hi, my name is Zach and I like to draw, but I am getting sick of drawing these tuner cars for my friends at high school so I am going to extend an invite to all the HAMBers out there with a car that needs to be captured on canvas.

As I am just one person, please pm me so I can see if my schedule permits me to openly work on your picture alone or if I need to book you for later. I need a picture of your car (in the angle you want) and let me do the rest. You will pay shipping and the cost.

JOBS=

RECAPTUREING & PAINTING: With that old, worn down picture hanging around somewhere, I can breathe new life into that memorable ride of yours buy transferring it from some small picture to a canvas of your choice. Or maybe you just finished your ride and you want it to be captured on a medium usually reserved for those with deep pockets. You can choose between 7.5x10-16x20. Of course there are many custom sizes I can do, all of which feature… custom pricing.

Price…..$50

DESIGN: I also can design cars, and draw them out on paper with some artistic accuracy. Just send me a VERY descriptive idea of what you want to do to your ride and I will be happy to oblige you and put it down on paper. The only customizing you can do here is how many ways you want me to draw it, and if you want it framed, as coloring is standard and the paper is of my choice.

Price…..$35-$50 per sheet (depends on the level of detail and if you want a frame)

Thank you for your time and VIVA LA HAMB!!

Last edited: Jun 2, 2011
  2. zmcmil2121

zmcmil2121

I did this work for a customer. He is not on the HAMB so I thought I would upload it for him. It is a 66 Thunderbird with a pearl white and pearl stock green paint job. He is also my first international customer. Here it is.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. jmerson

jmerson

Somebody really wanted a car to look like that?