Register now to get rid of these ads!

automotive machine Shops NJ ???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 35Chevy.com, Mar 3, 2010.

1. 35Chevy.com

35Chevy.com
    from New Jersey

Looking for a good automotive machine shop in south Jersey to do work on my 283 block and heads. I would prefer one that can do magnaflux and has a hot tank so when I get it back it is as clean as the day it was new.

Thanks, Gary

2. 57JoeFoMoPar

57JoeFoMoPar

I don't know where you're at in NJ, but Roger's Speed Shop in Garwood did a 350 for me a couple years ago. They did a very good job, motor was well within tolerance upon assembly, and their prices were very reasonable with quick turn-around. I'd highly recommend them

3. 35Chevy.com

35Chevy.com
    from New Jersey

Garwood is a little far for me I was looking for something a little closer to the Cherry Hill area

Thanks, Gary

4. SlowandLow63

SlowandLow63
    from Central NJ

I'll second Roger's (even though you already said its kinda far) and give ya a bump.

5. chopolds

chopolds
    from howell, nj
    1. Kustom Painters

I recently heard of a place called Fonzi's, somewhere in S Jersey, from a guy in work, talking about building a boat engine. He was impressed with the guys running it, and their equip.
    If you can't find them, shoot me an Eamil and I'll find the guy and ask him.