Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Autometer Gauges, still in box. SOLD pending payment

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by DesmoDog, Jul 1, 2021.

1. City: Dexter

State: Michigan
    Price: 375
    Auto Meter Antique Ivory 5-Gauge Kit 3-3/8" Speedometer w/Wheel Odometer (120 mph) Autometer part number 2002. I bought these for a project which has since been sold. I never even took them out of th ebox, they are still in the shrinkwrap. Price includes shipping in USA

You can buy a new set at JEGS for $700. Here is the info they list for these:
    *Domed Lens
    *Chrome Bezel
    *Modern LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
    *AutoMeter's race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
    *12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
    *Speedometer has a simple 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
    *Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
    *The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter. All senders included where applicable.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

No trades, thanks. Price includes shipping in USA only.

2. I will be out of town for the rest of the month. The gauges are still available but it may take me a while to reply to any messages.

Thanks

3. I'm back... price adjusted.

4. Sold pending payment

Last edited: Aug 9, 2021