Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Automania Allentown Pa. 1/18-1/20

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by historynw, Jan 6, 2013.

1. historynw

historynw

2. Koz

Koz

No idea..... But I'll be there. Anything to do in the middle of winter in Pa. has got to be good. Usually a decent swap and good social.

3. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

This is the first year Carlisle events will be running it, although Bill Miller (of the Miller / Carlisle fame) has run it since I have vended there (8 years running) . I doubt if anything much will change. Like Koz says...there isn't a heck of alot to do in PA in January car wise, so anything is better than nothing I will be in the annex (same building rear area) Vending car movies and posters....stop by and sign the HAMB banner. Some brave soles vend outside...usually a dozen or so Hamb vendors in attendance

4. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

So who else is going to vend? I'm at space C 6-7 same place I always am.

5. HomemadeHardtop57

HomemadeHardtop57

6. Mikes27T

Mikes27T

I will be there also. Can't wait!! Cabin fever is setting in!! LOL

7. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

Ya Mike this time of year in the NE especially cabin fever sets in early and lingers till the snow melts. I vend 25 + events a year but have a tough time making it through Jan and Feb without going wacky. Stop by watch for the HAMB banner, you'll find me

8. flyboys101

flyboys101
    from nj

9. Mike51Merc

Mike51Merc

I'll be there Saturday.

10. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

Head out thursday night after work will be set up Friday morning. Opens Friday at 11:00 AM to public

11. racer2t

racer2t
    from Oley, PA

I`ll be there Friday afternoon looking for parts for my 33 Ford Truck . First time for me to this meet !

12. fleetside66

fleetside66

I'll be there. The weekend looks relatively mild, so the outdoor vendors won't be too bad.

13. jhexide

jhexide
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

awsome ,im planing to attend ,never heard of it before
    thanks

14. Ranunculous

Ranunculous

Atta boy,Bob! Sell big!

15. USA Tires Sign Joe

USA Tires Sign Joe
    from Western NJ

Heading up tomorrow early afternoon as a potential buyer. This is a good event!

16. Going up Sunday morning. Gotta get out of the house:eek:. LOL
    Be good to do some car parts shopping.
    -Pat

17. HomemadeHardtop57

HomemadeHardtop57

Scored a nice set of 36 headlights and a couple other things. Ran into chevsotolac, bob, and a bunch of other friends.

18. Damn! I just saw this thread didn't know this event even existed. I'll have to mark it on my calendar for next year.

Any reports on how it was?

19. Buddy Palumbo

Buddy Palumbo

I didn't buy anything really mentionable for the ride , but I scored a couple movies from Bob as usual :) . I did see a bunch of friends & made a couple parts connections that will hopefully pan out .

20. historynw

historynw

I found only a couple things for my other cars. I spotted the HAMB banner, spoke to the gent at the video booth. I did buy those new foam pads for my buffers after seeing some posting on them....I'm going to try to clean up some streaks. The old lambs wool pads are difficult at times. We did hit the food market and stocked up for superbowl on some fabulous smoked Amish meats and such.

I made my brother walk for excercise he needs it, that was part of the point in going.

21. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

Thanks to all Hamber's who stopped in to say hello and shake hands, and thanks to those who bought a few things. Biggest crowd I had ever see at this event Saturday. Just got home at 10:00 PM tonite (sunday)....I'll keep everyone posted on the next one I'll be attending...March 2/3rd in Canton OH