Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Auto Upholstery in NJ - who are you using?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by custom_lettering, Sep 17, 2018.

1. custom_lettering

custom_lettering
    from Wall, NJ

I need to get a seat and few other things covered and am looking for a good shop in the NJ or surrounding area. Who have you been happy with? Thanks

2. Frank Carey

Frank Carey

Jerry Ambrosi at Master Upholstery in the Newton area.

3. 62hotcat

62hotcat

I just used Distinctive in Toms river. He rebuilt the lower part of my bench seat in my 62 catalina. And my daily Ram pickup. Great job real happy. Joe at Asbury auto upholstery does nice work also.

4. Jersey Suede

Jersey Suede
    from Joisey

I use Bob's Upholstery in Hamburg, NJ (Sussex County) on all my builds. He's pretty far North of you but has been at it for nearly 40 years so he knows what he';s doing.

5. chopolds

chopolds
    from howell, nj
    1. Kustom Painters

Master's and Everlast for hi-end, top notch work. I've heard good things about Asbury Top shop, I used Undercover a few times, but he's gone now. I've got my Chevy seat at a guy in Freehold, older upholsterer doing it in his backyard shop, but he's had health issues, and not working very quickly now.

6. custom_lettering

custom_lettering
    from Wall, NJ

Thanks everyone. Looks like I have a few I can feel comfortable with dropping off a seat and other things to. I'll post pics and where I went as soon as I get it going. Thanks Again!!!!