Register now to get rid of these ads!

Auto transport

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by cage66, Jun 6, 2012.

1. cage66

cage66
    from reno

I am looking for an actual driver not a broker who will tell me some BS and not fallow through. I heard there was a guy highly recommended on here can anyone help me out? I tried searching but I came up empty (or with too many threads to read through rather).
    I am looking to get a non op 61 falcon station wagon from Newton NJ to Reno Nv for $1400-$1600
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. 4wd1936

4wd1936
    from NY

Try Intercity Lines in Mass. Lots of nice trucks, very pleasant people, fair prices and most important, they have never let me down. Not once. You can get a quote on line or call Jim personally.

3. There are 3 quality transporters on the Hamb: BenD, Racinman Rick & Myself. We all have adds in the Hamb O Dex section. But with the rediculously low amount you are willing to spend, you will be stuck with a 6-9 car tractor trailer style transport. That transport is over 2650 miles..

4. Chase,

Try joining the HAMB Relays @ http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/group.php?groupid=214

You can post your hauling need there ...

Also try doing a keyword search ' transport ' - ' haul ' - ' ship '
    here on the HAMB ....

HAMBers regularly post availability if they are taking a trip and
    have room ....

Jim

5. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

6. You should also do some research into what it costs to transport across the country. A buck-a-mile used to be the rough ballpark, and that's before gas prices went nuts.

7. I've used BenD and Racinman a few times and have never had any problems,,there are a few other guys here that have good reputations also.HRP