Register now to get rid of these ads!

Auto transport

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by clarkie82i, Nov 1, 2020.

1. clarkie82i

clarkie82i
    from Queenstown

I'm wanting to find someone that will transport a 39 Pontiac coupe roller from Michigan to Paramount CA. Any help or leads appreciated.

2. lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. There are 3 Quality Transporters here on the Hamb : BenD, Racinman & Myself. We all have ads in the Hamb O Dex section, where you can see hundreds of all positive feedback posted by fellow Hambers that have used our service in the past.

I cannot help you at this time as I am booked up to 8 weeks in advance all year round & am winding down to spend the holidays at home with family & friends. 4 of my last 5 trips have been round trips to the west coast from the Great Lakes Area & can use the break.

You may also try Doc Schwarz (734)341-0507 I pass some of my overflow his way & my customers have always said he does a good job (Single Car Enclosed) based in Michigan.

God Bless
    Bill Squires(owner)
    Bill's Auto Works
    https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum...ar-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020