Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Auto Transport Quote

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 31hotrodguy, Mar 14, 2021.

1. 31hotrodguy

31hotrodguy

Gentlemen, I’m looking for the auto transport H.A.M.B. guys. I’m not sure what section to post this in so bare with me. Pm me!

Scott

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

A couple of them are in the Hamb o dex

3 on the top of the first page. a ways down. I'm thinking you usually have to call or text them.

3. 31hotrodguy

31hotrodguy

Great, thanks. That is what I was looking for.

4. Just Gary, abe lugo, jim snow and 4 others like this.

5. 31hotrodguy

31hotrodguy

Bill's Auto Works likes this.
  6. I highly recommend Bill. :) HRP

[​IMG]

7. Guy Patterson

Guy Patterson

Second on Bill great service

8. Third on Bill. Great service, fair prices. Keeps in communication during the haul, and delivers on time.

Attached Files:

9. 4wd1936

4wd1936
    from NY

I agree, Bill is the best, has moved a good number of cars for me. Recently Bill could not do a move because of prior commitments so very kindly put me in contact with Dave Phelps from Daves Nationwide Classic Relocation in PA at 724-815-6266 to do the job. In short I could not be happier with the service, the cost or the timely fashion in which it was done. He will be doing another trip for me this week. Thanks to both Bill and Dave, you cannot lose with either one. It is such a welcome change to find folks who do what they say they will.

10. 31hotrodguy

31hotrodguy

It would appear Dave is the man! . Dave emailed me back pretty quick this morning. You gotta love the H.A.M.B.!

Bill's Auto Works likes this.
  11. Budget36 likes this.

12. Thank you everyone for the kind words!

To Ron specifically I appreciate you giving a recommendation for Dave. Before I read this, I was planning on calling you after I finished shooting my OT Toro today, just to make sure Dave took care of you properly (even though I knew he would) I brought him over to the Hamb after vetting him for a couple of months to make sure he was honest, had a trailer meant for vehicles & was a car guy himself.

For a long time it was BenD, Racinman & Myself as the Quality Transporters here & it was never enough. We lost Racinman due to retirement & I am trying to cut back a bunch. I have 2 other guys who are not active members here who I will also recommend, but I could use 2 or 3 more Quality guys that I could send more overflow to. It is a great feeling when If I cannot do the transport myself, I can steer the customer to someone who will treat them properly.

By the way, just in case anyone is wondering....I do NOT receive a penny for passing transports on to the guys I support!

God Bless
    Bill
    https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum...ar-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

13. Seon

Seon

I'm glad I did a search for "transport" here and found this thread. I'm looking to buy a '50 Pontiac from a H.A.M.B member from Goreville, IL.
    I sent Bill an email just now so will wait for a reply.