Register now to get rid of these ads!

Australian Kustom Nationals THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mai Ki-Ki, Dec 28, 2003.

1. [​IMG]

This Weekend Guys....Who's going?

DON't FORGET LIKE I DID LAST YEAR!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheers
    MAIKI

2. Well, I'll be there if it's of any importance.

(There to collect mine and Drewfus' HAMB calendars if anything!!...I hope? [​IMG])

And I guess we can all count on CARPS being there too.....if we don't see him (how could you miss him? PS:I do believe the reason they've lost contact with the Mars explorer Beagle 2 is 'cos it's circling Carps' belly!), we'll sure hear him!

You stuck at work today too MKK?

3. Of course! We value your existance Peddro!

And yes i have the HAMB Calenders for you guys sitting right next to the computer!

Not stuck at werk...werk from home for me now!
    Just bored stupid.....about to go hardware shopping and werk on the car..have to get something done today!

=]

4. lowsquire

lowsquire
    from Austin, TX

Im going,
    lost a baby moon cap, so i guess thats me outta the running for 'top custom' [​IMG]
    should really pull the squire outta the shed and stick a malibu on the roof.
    shame its outta reg.
    so friday we drivin down maiki? and are the girls all coming?>??

5. Tryin to get reg on the Humpy (Finally) but it's developed a big leak in the radiator, so got some work to do there.

Also need to get hold of steering column upper bearing for RWC.

6. Carps...old holdens have to be rw? shit!

=]Please bring the humpy!

BEN! Yes grrls (belle, sarah, leonora, dan =] , emily at least) and us (ben, maiki)driving down ...probably leave melb at about 5:30pm....or go sat early..any preferences?

You joining the damn kardinals yet mr I'm so cool "lone wolf" ???

[​IMG]

Cheers!

7. whodaky

whodaky
    from Aust

Mai, I will probably be coming down on the Sunday. I will have to gets carp's to intro us. I am not coming in the coupe will be in the F100.

8. Kools...whats the f100 look like?....We'll be the young ones near these cars!

Cheers
    MAIKI [​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. I believe Geoff's F100 is silver...unchopped (..up until now [​IMG]). Am I right Geoff?

Carps: you better get the HUMP-KNEE down to the island, or else Chopper won't have anything to chop and section!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Yes, i was gonna say Carps had better be careful where he parks the Fj...or he may not fit in for thre drive home. [​IMG]

It's such a shame Lowsquire's lost that hubcap, i wanted to beat him to best custom fairly not by default... [​IMG]

MAIKI

11. lowsquire

lowsquire
    from Austin, TX

chopper is welcome to take 3" off the ute as long as hes neat about it and doesnt fuk up the metalflake....

hey maiki does that mean i get to squeeze a couple of cute travelling partners in? [​IMG]

12. We could always paint your roof pink?

Hell, which Kardinals grrls you want?

Probably get a tray load to go with you...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

13. whodaky

whodaky
    from Aust

No pedro mine is a yellow '55, pas front and rear and '56 grille with small bars in the cut outs in the grille. Usually running polished American 5 spokes, but playing with wheels tonight. Yeah all that stuff on the weekend post is mine Mai, apart from the A coupe stuff, I hauled that back from perth last year fro my nephew

14. Will look for yah then!

Cheers
    MAIKI [​IMG]

15. flatoz

flatoz

probably go down on the sunday, other things on. Maybe sat?? depends if I can score some accommodation

16. cleatus

cleatus
    from Sacramento

Maiki, that Holden of yours is really lookin sweet in the new shiny version!

17. [ QUOTE ]
    Carps...old holdens have to be rw? shit!

[/ QUOTE ]

The way that highway is patrolled, legal registration is likely to be a key issue. Likewise, keeping the coolant inside the engine, is pretty important, especially considering the weather we've been having lately.

[ QUOTE ]
    =]Please bring the humpy!

[/ QUOTE ]

If I don't it won't be thru lack of effort.

18. [ QUOTE ]
    Yes, i was gonna say Carps had better be careful where he parks the Fj...or he may not fit in for thre drive home. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny thing is, the car is already much smaller than I remember it. I figure maybe it shrunk over time. [​IMG]

19. 55olds88

55olds88

Wish I was heading over, but I've done my chips on that one for a while [​IMG]
    I hear washing them in warm water does that Carps..... I can't figure why we used to be able to do 3 across the front seat in the Holden years ago and now have trouble doing the same in my Olds.....
    Carps, how are you looking for Kumeu ?? Jan 17-18

20. Thanks Cleatus!

Just soem flames and some detail werk and ill be even happier!

=]

21. [ QUOTE ]
    The way that highway is patrolled, legal registration is likely to be a key issue. Likewise, keeping the coolant inside the engine, is pretty important, especially considering the weather we've been having lately.

[/ QUOTE ]

Eeppp..you saying to be careful of roadside RW Checks?

U got me all worried now....shouldnt be my thing looks pretty legal...except for the shaved handles...But they were stock on a Ek Standard i Swear Officer!

[​IMG]

Maiki

22. whodaky

whodaky
    from Aust

[​IMG] Here's the pickup as of today, just got to wash and polish her. That won't cover all the stuff starting to show up in the body, but it is my daily driver and the newest vehicle I own, time the coupe had a rest! Looks like it's got no front tyres in this shot, but it has! unfortunately have a bunch of wide whites but none suitable for those rims

23. [ QUOTE ]
    Carps, how are you looking for Kumeu ?? Jan 17-18

[/ QUOTE ]

Shaky, but still not out of the question. [​IMG]

24. [ QUOTE ]
    Eeppp..you saying to be careful of roadside RW Checks?

[/ QUOTE ]

Shouldn't be a hassle, but your car is registered, mine isn't yet.

[ QUOTE ]
    U got me all worried now....shouldnt be my thing looks pretty legal...except for the shaved handles...But they were stock on a Ek Standard i Swear Officer!

[/ QUOTE ]

You can be confident that there's be a number of hidden tax collection cameras along the highway as well as maybe one or two highway patrol units secluded in the shrubbery. So long as you're behaving, they should leave you alone.

I got pulled up and roasted yesterday for all the little details on my '33 that plod didn't think were 'right'. Like shit, it aint his arse on the bare seat springs and I see nothing in the rules or ADRs even that says there must be fabric or leather covering on the seats, only that there must be seats. However, he made it very clear that thanks to all the idiots who have forgotten that it is dangerous out there and killed or injured themselves or others during the last few weeks, all the rest of us can expect to be punished. I've already written my local member a scathing letter about being punished for other people's indescretions, it's un Australian and bloody unfair. But I guess if it give the mongrels a good excuse to crank up those mobile tax collection units then they don't see it the same way and the trouble is, too many people believe their bullshit.

25. whodaky

whodaky
    from Aust

It is for the good of all mankind them thar funny little roadside camera thingies. We are such cynics or should that read realists. I think the latter!!!!

26. 55olds88

55olds88

No worries Carps, fingers crossed, otherwise hop in Peddro's bags for the Beach hop in April as with any luck he is heading over here.

27. Will keep an eye out for the F100!

Cheers
    MAIKI

ANYONE ELSE COMING????