Well there is a lot to catch up on from this weekend. First up Holley sent the replacement spacers as promised but they were natural instead of polished SOOoo....we just drilled the original ones out, tapped them and stepped the bolt up a size etc (what I should have done in the first place). So Idler Pulley Bracket is installed. Then we turned our attention to the Blower Restraint system which had problems all of its own. I just put it in place to make sure every thing lined up etc. (and it didn't). I was immediately bummed out a bit as there was no way for the plate to go on with the injector plugs pointing down as the restraint plate was in the way. (that would have been nice because the plugs and wiring would sort of be hidden by the fuel rails on both sides. But it is what it is.... So I spun the injectors around with plugs pointing up and set the plate back in place on the restraint plate...No go! Even with the injector plugs up and out of the way, it would not sit flush. After inspecting it to see what was in the way now, we found this... The bracket that supports the fuel rails on both sides had this lip on them. (same on the top and the bottom) The bottom lip was sitting on the wider restraint plate preventing it from sitting flush so we had to carefully mark and grind the bottom brackets to make it fit, problem solved. (AND NO...that is not where I am putting the screen gasket...I just had it there while were messing around to keep anything from dropping into the supercharger).... After we figured it all out I decided the only way to make this all work was to put studs in the top. I mean there is a gasket, the restraint plate, a gasket, the injector block, a gasket and then the four port injector unit. Try keeping all that crap aligned while you insert six bolts. So we measured all the pieces and giving it 3/4" into the supercharger, decided a three inch stud would be perfect. We popped into our neighborhood parts store and of course they have nothing to fit the bill. However after looking out front on the shelves, I found a bubble pack of exhaust studs. There were an assortment of them for $8.99 which included three 3" studs (according to the back of the package). So I we bought them both to have six studs and headed back home. Here is something you need to know about exhaust style studs: 3" includes the hex head on the end. So after installing all the studs and all the layers, we had no threads for a bolt. But we at least had everything lined so we just removed the studs one at a time and inserted a standard bolt in its place. So if you are keeping track...that was basically $20 to align the stuff on top of the supercharger...!