Register now to get rid of these ads!

Austin rod run to top notch drive inn,music,dancing and hot rods et all

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RAY With, Sep 26, 2011.

1. RAY With

RAY With

Saturday night at the Austin Top Notch drive inn was one fun time. Plenty of cars,music and dancing then movies and the best Burgers in Texas. We had some friends drive up from Huntsville with us and every one had a good time. I took some shots of most of the event but there were a lot of in and out cars and I believe I got most of them. I have some here and the rest on Hotrodchat's Picture Gallery so hope you will enjoy them .

Attached Files:

2. RAY With

RAY With

A few more

Attached Files:

3. RAY With

RAY With

couple of more and the rest you got to go to the web-Thanks for looking

Attached Files:

4. RAY With

RAY With

To answer your question we sold the people that came with us the Ranchero and there the ones from Huntsville and had a good time.

5. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Looks like a together time.

6. moter

moter

Great weekend! Had fun hanging with Carl and hearing all his stories.! Yall shoud move closer..Ray

7. RAY With

RAY With

Scott its not that far away and gives us time to blow out the dirt dobbers in our exhaust systems. We do have a good time in Austin and Carl and I make most of the events. We really had a good time and the drive home was nice and no traffic. We are already set up for the Revolution and LSRU shows and will be there unless the Dam breaks so to speak.

8. sololobo

sololobo

I see right off the bat Mercury Charlie pleading his case to the police, then being consouled by the darlin redhead afterward. Atta boy Charlie! Looks like a rockin good time, I always miss Austin and its bevy of cutie pie gals, oh yeah its about the cars, oops. Love seeing that fox slappin the upright bass, sexy! Thanx for the cool pix, with ya in spirit, absent in the flesh. No Javiar? ~sololobo~

9. RAY With

RAY With

sololobo it just shows ya old Charlie has it wired for sure. After the police ordeal Mercury Charlie soon forgot about any woes he may of had and was back on track and as to the fox on the base she was awesome and I wish I had a recorder to get some of the good notes that were played.

10. RAY With

RAY With

A very good time and lots of every thing on hand.Got another one coming up in November.