Register now to get rid of these ads!

AussieGirl Newowner of Space Coke 60 olds

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by AussieGirl, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Dirt Diggler

Dirt Diggler

a girl who loves metal flake, scallops and wide whites? will you marry me or at least help me cheat on my gf? just playing. nice score. hopefully you can identify the builder so you can thank him.

2. hell I was thinkin the same thing...just ship the car to tucson and fly over here and .........like I said just thinkin heh heh heh

3. LOL thanks for the offers lol you have my crappy day seem not so bad but your about 3-4 months to late i got married on the 22nd of June lol hehehehehehe :)

4. Hot Rod Michelle

Hot Rod Michelle

Bitchen ride! Hello from So-Cal!

5. Dirt Diggler

Dirt Diggler

yea, you wouldn't want to marry me anyways. I'm slime. haha :D

6. LOL oh you should say such things about yourself im sure you a really nice person :)

Oh P.s you forgot my love of Air bags lol

7. KIRK!

KIRK!

The Space Coke that I know was purple and silver and left-hand drive. Was it repainted?

Javier Mejia built the purple Space Coke.

8. OH KOOL thanks for the info :)

9. Dirt Diggler

Dirt Diggler

hey, i love airbags and funbags! wink* wink* raawwrr* lol

ok, i'll stop.

10. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i have nothing to say back to that other then you are Trouble lol

11. Nekronomicon

Nekronomicon

I thought he did the green one (the one in question) and that 55 nomad....also groucho owned it??? Both members on here, we need them!

12. ybu22z

ybu22z

This will look good under the southern sun. Maybe see it at Summernats?

13. Welcome Aussie Girl,
    We like your taste- Green Machines R kooler.. 'Specially Hot Holiday Hard-tops.. My mate had a '59 with a fossil fuel addiction !

14. Rikster

Rikster

Link

15. Oh I hope not.

16. LabRat

LabRat

Proposal's already ..... must be a girl with a custom !
    seriously welcome aboard , a wealth of information and opinions to behold !

X38 ...ever the misanthrope .

17. No, not really. I just don't think it would be appreciated there. Not in way way a bagged Hilux, Commodore with a shotgun scoop or EH Holden with mags and maltese cross mirrors would be. And the crowd is not known for it's repect of other people's property either.

18. Flat_Broke

Flat_Broke

Half for a female and half for work. I'll just say that work turned out to be the better of the two!

19. Wesley

Wesley

I didnt think it would take long for Rikster to chime in when I saw that your original picture link was to his photo album.

20. HAHA funny but very true. Summernats is not really my thing i love street machines but there is just way to much new crap if i want to 2008 ss or xr i would go to a car yard lol anyways space coke and i will going a canberra not long after for the crak run. Is anyone on here going ???

21. ybu22z

ybu22z

ooooh... harsh... but pretty well true. I'll still be there regardless... with any luck the local car clubs will get freebie tickets for club displays on the main arena for Sunday. On the faint off-chance that it is running I'll have my historic rego Mazda on the main arena!

CRAKK should be good, missed the last couple because they seem to have had a habit of not advertising, but it should be locked in this time!!!

22. skidsteer

skidsteer

Welcome, but many of us don't have the time to read the posts from newbies, with all else that is on the HAMB. (I had some spare time while watching paint dry.) Due to the responses you've gotten so far, I'd recommend doing a regular post with a pic, just asking who knows of that flashy green thing. P.S. - if somebody ever stole it, you'd be able to see it from hundreds of miles away.

23. Dirt Diggler

Dirt Diggler

yes, I agree. and make sure you're wearing a thong.

24. KIRK!

KIRK!

I sit corrected. Who converted it to right-hand drive?

25. FCCOOL

FCCOOL

thats a cool car for rooty hill, there are alot of cars being built in sheds between blacktown and penrith, they are the car suburbs, remember mt druitt had a raceway, then there was castlereigh dragstrip then eastern creek, we used to meet up at a pizza joint around there to go on unofficial cruises. you also have reds and blacktown drive in not far away so that is a ideal car for were you live. lots of cars get stolen around there, 1/2 are insurance jobs from people who bit of more than they can chew with fianance.
    hope to see it cruising at all the cool places the western suburbs has.

26. Nice Olds, but please keep it away from the summernats.
    They won't appreciate it and you'll get sick and tired of telling them it's not a "big block Chev". Or is it?
    Can you keep it left hook in NSW?

27. Glad some people agree with me 36 roadster and others re. summernats! And left hook cars are fine if 30 years or older.

28. I cant wait for crakk i think it has to be one of my fav place to go. Hopefull you will make it this year if you do im sure you wont miss me lol

29. autobilly

autobilly

What's a Summernat (sounds like a big Mozzie)?:p

30. ybu22z

ybu22z

Close - more like a swarm of lots of the pricks, perhaps that's why they call it summernats :D !!