Register now to get rid of these ads!

Auction to Benifit Kool Cat Kustoms JohnnyKck, go fast flathead, y block, and 33-34

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by redbeard, May 21, 2010.

1. redbeard

redbeard

As some of you may know Johnny's shop in San Jose was robbed of just about everything.

I went to his benefit and donated what I could for cash.

But I also wanted to auction off some parts to help him out.

I have never done this before so I hope I get it right

There are three items to be auctioned. All three auctions will end June 6th at midnight pacific time.

Item #1:
    Fenton intake manifold for flathead ford V8. this was polished at some point in it's life. All the studs are in it and threads are good. I don't see any problems with it at all.

Starts at $50
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Item #2:
    Wilcap cast aluminum transmission adapter. this is for a yblock ford motor to 32-48 flathead ford transmission. I have bolted this up to the yblock and tranny. It also has the wilcap # cast into it:600 WA

Start at $40

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Item #3:
    Nerf bars for 33-34 ford. These are some nerf bars for the front and rear from a 34 coupe.
    The auction is for the whole set.

Start at $15

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope we can help Johnny out.

Sorry I had not done this sooner Johnny, I have been busy building and working.

I don't know how these get a sticky, and I will be away from the computer for the next couple of days, so I hope you all see this.

2. johnnykck

johnnykck

Wow, Dave! Thank you for doing this! Those are some nice parts. I can't believe you are willing to let these go.

3. redbeard

redbeard

BTT

Johnny still needs help folks

All the money from these parts goes to help him get back in business