Register now to get rid of these ads!

Attn Utah Hambers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fairlane500, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Spity

Spity

ATTN anyone it has free shiping listed.

2. phat rat

phat rat

You need to read it again. Below it says buyer arranges shipping.

3. duste01

duste01

Thats up around tremonton. Dry climate, good deal for the greyhound.

4. JF

JF
    from Utah

Thats up near Park City going towards Wyoming. Tremonton is north near Idaho.

If someone here gets them I could arange to pick them up and try them out, ya know just to make sure the rubber is usable and safe. :) Then I could arrange some long term storage of them as well as long as you arrange to pay all of the long term storage fees up front of course! ;) :D

5. mike hamel

mike hamel

And you need to know how to use ebay. It doesnt matter if he says to arrange shipping in the description, if the title says free shipping like it does. Its under ebays rules and regs that he must abide. So those wheels, just like it says are free shipping! I might buy those for that price....

6. Spity

Spity

1400 positive feed back, i know how to play the game. Please read below.
    X2

7. JF

JF
    from Utah

Mike, I would have to respectfully disagree. Yes it has the little flag that states "free shipping" but the description clearly says otherwise.

The Seller is obviously new at selling on ebay and he should correct his listing, I had the same thing happen to me once as a seller and I had some ass to deal with who apparently never read the item description and stated he bid based solely on the pictures. anyway, to each his own I guess. what comes around goes around:rolleyes:

8. KJSR

KJSR
    from Utah
    1. Utah HAMBers

Well put!

9. mike hamel

mike hamel

Wow, blind leading the blind, call ebay at 1-800-701-3229 and let them explain to you newbies the system and how it works.