Register now to get rid of these ads!

ATTN: stolen car milwaukee

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by johnny bondo, Sep 2, 2013.

1. tatman43

tatman43
    from Wisconsin

I will watch in Kenosha

2. Green Rodz

Green Rodz

Old retired guy living with Jerry Seinfeld's parents at The Del Boca Vista.

3. most likely sitting near ninth and greenfield switches already installed with the dingo balls.

4. stimpy

stimpy

Man , I would challenge them on that. If you are on public property I don't believe they can prevent you from taking pictures. And if you do and they try to seize them I would scream 4th amendment rights. Too often the police or authorities get away with this stuff because people don't know their rights and aren't willing to push back. Every time we allow this to happen we are giving up a piece of our heritage. The 4th Amendment to the Constitution was adopted to prevent illegal searches and seizures as were the case under British rule. Our forefathers did this for us . Don't give up your rights.[/QUOTE]

patriot laws trumps it for public places on grounds of national security and public safety ( makes the soccer mommies feel safe now ) . and its not unlawfull search and seizure as they DHS and local authoritys plastered it on the news back in 2001 , not there fault you didn't watch it according to the judges .

5. A Boner

A Boner

My son had an off topic car stolen in Milwaukee. Four hours later it had a parking ticket put on it. The reason we knew about the ticket, was that it was received in the mail 30 days later. The car was never found. I guess the Milwaukee police department is too busy outlining bodies to have time to look for a stolen car.

6. funk 49

funk 49

Wisconsin Hot Rod Radio now has this posted as a look out on their web site.

7. Green Rodz

Green Rodz

Would not surprise me one bit.

If I had to guess, that car isn't leaving the city anytime soon.

8. 63comet

63comet

Around here if a car is stolen and not recovered quickly its probably in a shipping container headed to the other side of the ocean. Seems to be two types of car thieves in Savannah, pros and joy riders who will just tear up the car zooming around until they wreck.

On a more optimistic note, the garage I use to work at was broke into and they stole our work truck. It was inside with the keys in it. Cops couldn't find it but a week or so later one of the ladies that worked our desk noticed it sitting on the side of the road with the big orange "we gonna tow this car!" sticker on the window. Thieves ran it out if gas and abandoned it.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

9. banjeaux bob

banjeaux bob
    from alaska

I remember when the Suds City Vans would line Lincoln Memorial Drive.Even in the 70's the Bradford Beach concession area wasn't very safe at night.Is there still a gang called the Cobras?

10. Torkwrench

Torkwrench

11. johnny bondo

johnny bondo
    from illinois

no news:/ looking bad for him