Register now to get rid of these ads!

Attn. Pa. HAMBers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ted Kempgens, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Ted Kempgens

Ted Kempgens
    from Florida

Working with a movie crew in Allentown on a low buck Horror film. In need of a couble of cars for action and still shots. Its a little hard to put it all together from Florida, We are building a 58 GMC panel for them now, But are in need of an old operational wrecker (40's or 50's). Also need a 70's Camero or Mustang for a front yard project shot. Let me know what you got, You will be dealing direct with a very close friend and fellow car nut who is one of the principles in the flim. I will put anyone interested in contact with him. They will need some background cars and extras as well. Could be a fun club project. Thanks fellow HAMBers Ted Kempgens

2. Ted Kempgens

Ted Kempgens
    from Florida

3. terrarodder

terrarodder
    from EASTERN PA

Sent the info out to my hot rod buddys in Allentown.

4. ronrob75

ronrob75

Just sent this to all the Wheels of Time members I have emails for

5. Ted Kempgens

Ted Kempgens
    from Florida

Thanks guys amy contact is joing the HAMB so we can hook everybody up Ted

6. stevilknievel

stevilknievel

We might be able to hook you up...

7. Ted Kempgens

Ted Kempgens
    from Florida

Update on the movie. The plans have changed and I will be coming the first of October to be trans director during filming. I need to rent motorhomes,box vans and cargo vans. any HAMBERS in the bussiness. ALso wil need to purchase a 40's or early50's 1 ton to build an A frame Suicide style wrecker that will be used in a couble of shots. WE are building thhe 58 GMC panel here and transporting it up soon. Most of the others cars needed are late 80's to mid 90's everyday cars. Will need lots of extras as well. Looking forward to meeting some HAMBers Thanks Ted

8. Ted, I have a buddy with a 50's wrecker. Don't know if he'll sell as he just got it. I think that there are pics if you search for Lead East 2007. His name is Avery. PM me if interested and I'll get in touch with him. BTW he's in Bernardsville, NJ I guess about 50 odd miles from there.

9. Ted Kempgens

Ted Kempgens
    from Florida

Just got back from your area and met some great car guys. Found the old wrecker that I needed as well as a 71 Mustang vert, Motorhomes and rental cars as well. Need to rent or buy a 4 pass. golf cart and a utility style cart prefer gas over electric. Will need quite a few late 70's to early 90's street cars for parkinglot and back ground shots. most of these are one or two day shots. Will be needing lots of extras, Filming starts on Oct.18 I will be able to post times and places when I get up there on the 10th. Looking foward to meeting some fellow HAMBers and having some fun. To find out what I've been up to search the board for Day of the Ted, this was a HAMB meet and greet and my shop in florida Thanks Guys Ted Kempgens By the way most of the filming is around the Ironton area