Register now to get rid of these ads!

Attn Michigan Hamers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOT ROD DAVE, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Tradrod51

Tradrod51

my name is Ty and live in Muskegon, Mi. Member of Different Strokes C.C.
    We co-host Labor Day Cars For Cancer show here in Muskegon.

2. fishslayer82

fishslayer82

Yup, Destin here, just got back from the Grand Rapids Autorama, some cool cars over there. Good job Relix C.C.! I live in Portland, just west of Lansing and my car is in my avatar. Up to 8 pages of Michiganders here now!

3. You can find me in the Pinckney area. I haven't been to Autorama in years (too much bling), but maybe this year I'll venture back ...

I sold my '35 Ford just before Christmas, and bought a '40 Packard at about the same time.

Steve

4. R1FIGHTER

R1FIGHTER

Brad
    59 BelAir Two door soon to be bagged once I can get the camper out of the garage.

Sterling Heights currently.

5. flynbrian48

flynbrian48

Kalamazoo too...

6. I'm just north of Howell. Haven't been to Autorama in a few years but plan to attend this year, schedule permitting. Not a mechanic or builder but have sold many many parts over the years. '56 Ford Fairlane, hope it'll be ready to go by May. Would like to meet a few of y'all.
    Ron

7. My name is Joe and I have an addiction... Oh wait wrong forum. I call Ypsi-tucky home, but right now been working in West Chester Pa since 4/08. Boy that Danimal guy sure gets around

8. Locdrjr

Locdrjr

Dean Turner
    Eaton Rapids, MI
    grew up watching SuperDan work miracles with metal
    Drive 18 wheelers for a living, Locksmith as a hobby, but billards is in the blood... need a key for that ingnition? need a whole new ingnition? 9 ball side pocket... LOL

9. troylee

troylee

I am in Davisburg and My shop is in Ortonville. I will be at Billetproof, would not mind to say hi to some hamb people.

10. fuel pump

fuel pump
    Member Emeritus
    from Caro,MI

11. Scott F.

Scott F.

I live in Portland. My car is a 53 Dodge Coronet that is pictured in my avatar. Planning on going to autorama and meeting more of the gang. I know a couple guys on here, fishslayer and barz.
    This is my first car project and I can't believe that I waited this long to get involved in this great hobby.

12. Not sure why I've waited this long to post on this thread...

Matt from Shelby Township. 54 Chevy. I'll probably go to Autorama and Billetproof this year, at least.

Even I know Danimal...sheesh!

13. Dave from Midland here. No go on Autorama - hoping to make Billetproof in my '34 Hudson.

Currently redoing bodywork on car and spraying a new coat of suede this spring. should look a whole lot better by April!!

Attached Files:

14. Rod_n_Hudson

Rod_n_Hudson
    from Michigan

Im in Farmington Hills, building a 1939 hudson.
    I will be at Autorama. Ill look for the banner!

15. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Flint's south side.

16. Classic_Crime_Inc

Classic_Crime_Inc

Justin
    1930 Ford Model A Coupe project
    1968 Cadillac Deville on air bags
    Chesaning,MI (in between Saginaw & Flint)
    Attend Delta College in Saginaw
    turn 21 yrs old in 3 days

*heads up for you hot rodders, I'm putting on a show in Chesaning in the park..looks like it'll be August 1st but date isnt set in stone yet..would love to meet some of you guys and see your rides, I'll keep updated on the show info and a flyer but just wanted to throw that out there since theres not a whole lot of shows for us in Michigan..last year the show for the 1st year having it had a turn-out of 150 cars registered and another 30-40 not registerd so wasent bad for a small town and a 1st year show

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

this is my friend in the picture/not me, I'm in the first picture
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 17, 2009
  17. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

18. Don't know how I missed this thread before!Just checking in;Ray from Tecumseh.See you all at Billetproof.

19. HotRodToomer

HotRodToomer

Tommy.
    19, 20 soon.
    Walled Lake/Novi area.
    Ya' cant miss the tank & a half 53' fleetwood.

20. olskool34

olskool34

I;m in Waterford, This is my truck if anybody has seen it. See you all at Billetproof!

Jeff

[​IMG]

21. safari-wagon

safari-wagon

Too close to the "cop-shop" in the burbs (only 4 houses away)

It sounds like the party's on @ Billetproof! Seeya there.

22. Classic_Crime_Inc

Classic_Crime_Inc

saw in your signature "the flaming pistons of chesaning michigan" whats that??? I live in chesaning, is it a car club that I dont know about? haha

23. bshepherd

bshepherd
    from michigan

Hey my name is Brandon, LIve 8 miles south of MIS. JUst a note for you guys July 18th is show car nationals and first ever swap meet. Some friends run the show usually round 1000 cars and there is a cruise of the track. building a 40 pontiac right know

24. HotRodToomer

HotRodToomer

Yep, its a very old club started in 56'.
    a lot of us are not even close to cheasning, but a few live by the area.
    I'm the newest and youngest member, so im not a good source of info, haha. but i can find out more.
    [​IMG]

25. 4-pot

4-pot

I'm from Chesaning, have a Hemi powered RPU and am currantly working on a 58 Plymouth 2 dr ht. Have a couple of 55 imperials laying around plan on chopping the 2dr ht if I live long enough. By the way I went to a few Flaming Pistons meeting back in the 50s.

26. Classic_Crime_Inc

Classic_Crime_Inc

lets see some picts, I've lived in Chesaning all my life (21 years) maybe I've seen you stuff around and never even realized it...I'm right on M-57 mile between the school and McDonalds

now that I know theres another rodder in Chesaning, I might have to get you to help out with my first ever build 1930 Ford Model A Coupe..it's coming along pretty nice, but theres always new things I want to learn how to do or just more info on subjects

and more info on that club would be cool..cant believe I never knew about them

Last edited: May 21, 2009
  27. Classic_Crime_Inc

Classic_Crime_Inc

hey I was at work today in Chesaning and saw a purple with gold striped car at the gas station with a license plate hanging off the rear that had the flaming pistons chesaning michigan logo..I was going to run across the street and talk to him but time I got there he was pulling out..looked like a very nice car, the guy from what I could see was an older man

28. Rich1028

Rich1028

saginaw here.
    my '66 chevy II is not A hamb car,but I like all cars.

does anyone take there stuff to the drags?
    mid michigan motorplex ,ubly dragway,milan dragway..

29. THE FRENCHTOWN FLYER

THE FRENCHTOWN FLYER
    from FRENCHTOWN

Yup. Mostly Milan.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Mike Yoksich photo
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and a blast from the past:
    [​IMG]

30. Butch11443

Butch11443

Atlanta, Mi for me. There in the summer for 4 months. Trying to sell house in Fl to make it permanent again.
    Butch