Register now to get rid of these ads!

ATT'N HAMBers-Garage sale you must check out!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Al K, Jul 10, 2009.

1. OK,you folks;going to do my part to help out some of you in mid-Michigan and beyond. There's an auto repair facility near me that was having a LARGE garage sale,and I stopped by and scored a '62 Pontiac 421 Super Duty intake(casting #54299). More on that later...
    A lot of big(389 to 455) Pontiac parts,small-block Chevy stuff;heads,blocks,etc.,but in talking to the lady there,she mentioned a lot of "old car parts" still stored away. Unfortunately for me,no Chrysler stuff-bummer!-but there's a lot of stuff left for other makes. Howza 'bout an early '50's Chevy 2-door out back(not bad),an early '60's Studebaker(probably a parts car) and a decent '60's Stude grille there,and who knows what else.
    The place is "Precision Auto Repair" on Elms Rd. in the Flint area,between Lennon Rd. and Bristol Rd. Phone is 810-635-3434.

Here's what I scored;not for sale,but will trade for interesting Chrysler RB items(like this and cash for a '62-4 cross-ram?):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's in great shape,not machined on intake flanges,no cracks/breaks/damage. No carbs or valley plate however. Those would have been a nice bonus. I plan on going back and inquiring about those pieces(I was in a bit of a hurry) tomorrow,but wanted to let the crowd here know;maybe there's some goodies awaiting some other lucky soul.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2009
  2. Oops;the sale is actually in Swartz Creek,Michigan,just west of Flint,MI. It's running through tomorrow and possibly Sunday. Hope this helps. Yes,this was an intentional bump...but it might help someone out.

3. Why does this kind of stuff happen no where near me!