Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage ATTN AUSTIN!! Benefit Show at A.S.S Friday June 19 JADE IDOL// minibikes?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bobbleed, Jun 5, 2009.

1. JohnJoyo

JohnJoyo
    Alliance Vendor
    from Austin, TX

Thanks everyone! Mission accomplished.

2. todd_a

todd_a
    from Tyler, TX

We made it back to Tyler a little bit ago. Pretty fun party. I wish I knew everyone so I could have put a face with the names that are on here.

Car people as a whole are usually some pretty tight knit folks as I have witnessed over and over again in the past and it appears to still hold true in this case. Lots of people came together for a fellow car guy. Me and the GF are glad we had the opportunity to be a small part of it.

We don't live in Austin, but we definitely would if circumstances would allow. But hey, it's only 4 - 6 hours away (depending on traffic) and we have made the trip twice in the last 4 weeks, so maybe we can be considered "part time Austin wanta-bees".

There were some nice cameras floating around there taking some pics. Here are a couple more pics with my little SD550 elph pocket camera.

Attached Files:

3. todd_a

todd_a
    from Tyler, TX

couple more...

Attached Files:

4. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Wow that look like a blast... congrats guys for doing such a good thing for such a cool guy..
    Austin has lots of love....

I can't believe Jezabel is so damm big.... And why is Bob always laying on the floor....

5. TexasHardcore

TexasHardcore
    from Austin-ish

Had a great time, it was good to see everyone again. Glad this helped out a good friend and everyone made it out to support him.

J

6. chillichick

chillichick

What a great group of people. We had SO much fun! Met so many great people. Nothin' better than having a good time for a good cause! Wasn't sure what to expect, since my friend & I were showing up not knowing a soul. But really, what did I have to worry about? After all, this is Austin! And obviously HAMBERS are a great group of people!

7. RAY With

RAY With

Austin is unique as to rodders. We didnt know any one either the first time we went there but that only lasted a few minutes. Soon it was looking at rods,lot of bench racing then a cruise to the local club and more fun.The rest is history and we will be back for many more visits in the future

8. Faded Love Garage

Faded Love Garage
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Spring, TX

9. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

I think it cause he has bad balance..

10. Javier

Javier
    1. Strugglers C.C.

Job well done for a great cause.

11. RAY With

RAY With

Just shows you what hotrodders can do on short notice. This was an awesome turn out for a good cause and helping someone in need. Every one did a great job!

12. LUX BLUE

LUX BLUE
    Alliance Vendor
    from AUSTIN,TX

Nope. Beefilepsy. it happens to the best of us.

13. sololobo

sololobo

Way to go Austin heros!! The pix are friggin priceless, I was just raving about a road rescue story of a cat going home from Indy, now I will rave about this ultra cool scene. The pix tell the whole story for sure, Bleed up there shredding his ass off, all the beautiful Betty's and Dudes servin up the kind chow, bad ass rides, cool hounds, Joyo's big grin, it don't get any better!! Sending a measley $20.00 via pay pal today!! Way to go gang, beaming up the healing power for the sick Bro. from the Heartland!! A.S.S. rules as always!! ~Sololobo~

14. VonMoldy

VonMoldy
    from UTARRGH!

Man I read this whole thing, now I miss Texas and brisket. You guys are too legit to quit

15. RAY With

RAY With

I am sure a nice jucy brisket could be had for a slight nominal fee--l:D