Register now to get rid of these ads!

Attention Seattle area HAMBers...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by El Hueso, Sep 22, 2005.

1. Well I just moved up here from Eugene, Oregon come Tuesday. I'm living in the Kirkland area for school at Lake Washington Tech with a degree in auto body. I would more than enjoy meeting some of ya up here. Are there any shows coming to town I should check out? And because of the degree if any of you have or work at anything in the auto collision/body field I would love to check out your shop and talk to you about it. I will also be looking for a job around here so if you see anything available or have an apprenticeship available I would be more than interested. Well I hope to get in contact with some of you soon....
    Wesley

2. Paul

Paul
    Editor

rockabilly ball at the tractor tavern in ballard tonight through saturday

3. Watch yer ass in school, the Super is a fag

4. do you know of anybody whos playing? and do you have an address?
    hows the modified coming? i haven't seen anything on it since hot rod-a-rama...

5. 122wagon

122wagon
    from nowhere

hey man i cant offer you any jobs or anything because my shop is just my garage but im in bothell so we could meet up and just shoot the shit sometime. im startin LW tech in a few months as well.

-jake

6. yeah ill hit you up sometime after this weekend. do you have any projects your working on?...
    Wesley

7. k-member

k-member

Wolrd Famous "SWINDLERS" tri countny poker run on Oct.1st. Be at the Conway tavern early as they leave by 9am sharp! Do a mapquest for Conway.

8. luckykid

luckykid
    from Seattle,WA

Going on right now till 4pm the Rockabilly Ball car show at the Shanty Tavern on Lakecity Way.

9. how long is the poker run? is there a site to hit up? now i just need to finish the buick and bring it up here...
    Wesley

10. old beet

old beet

The poker run is all day and well into the nite......OLDBEET

11. jetcitysicko

jetcitysicko

The homies and I are around Northgate, Ballard and Seattle. We have a few pre war projects/cars + I'm starting an ancient burial ground for Model A's that go to die...Hit us up if you wanna meet up.

A

12. attitudor

attitudor
    from Finland

It would be good to meet other newbies... I've been here two weeks now... I know nothing but The Space Needle... Just feel free to pm me if you want to. :)

Mika

13. Dueceburnout

Dueceburnout

i know the monroe swap is the 8th? i know i'm going up any body selling up there if so whats your booth number i woulden't mind say hi so some of the hamb guys alwas nice putting a face to the SN.

14. White Devil

White Devil

I'll be at the Monroe swap and would also like to meet some of the guys. Thats as good a place as any to do it

15. i was planning on checking out the monroe swap meet also. but we should have a hamb get together some weekend. have a bbq or something...

16. suedesled

suedesled
    BANNED

I'll be at the monroe swap as well. Just look for the big black NW Speed/EELCO trailer. Stop in and intro yourself if i don't know ya.

17. attitudor

attitudor
    from Finland

I will be there also, I'm that tall guy with blond hair and blue eyes and I'm looking like this :)

18. rockabillyjoe

rockabillyjoe
    from Seattle

Hey I'm the tall guy with the blonde hair and blue eyes. Well I'm the extremely tall guy 6'8" With the 5" Tall hair. So that would make me a total of 7'1". I'll be there.

19. explodesmobile

explodesmobile
    from seattle

Thats funny I also am a student at lake washington but I am in the diesel program you know the class right behind the body shop.
    i thought i new all the hot rod/ custom guys there.