Register now to get rid of these ads!

Attention Members

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Garage Concepts, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Garage Concepts

Garage Concepts

Anybody here is a distributor for Kanter Auto Product. I’m looking to get some parts and apparently the only way to get a wholesale account is to make a purchase of 10 engine kits. I’m just a tiny shop and can’t afford to buy that much, so just looking for any distributors around willing to help me out.
    Thanks
    GC

2. Garage Concepts

Garage Concepts

3. I don't believe that Kanter offers distributorship's. Just a dealer discount when you buy in at a specific amount (like the 10 kits you mentioned) and then the discount isn't enough to be able to resale to other shops. Think you're just going to have to pay retail from them unless you can afford to step up to the buy in,

4. Is it just specific parts you need from them? i find their prices kinda high and have found the parts i have needed much less by looking around. if you are buying for a customers car just pass the cost along.