Register now to get rid of these ads!

att perth hambers.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kiwijeff, Apr 14, 2009.

1. hi guys, im coming over to perth to work in a studio for a month and maybe longer if i like it. looking to meet local hambers and take in as much car related events as possible. may need someware to stay and im happy to help out wrenchin on peoples rides.:D

2. LabRat

LabRat

Hi Kiwipackard , Not sure there is a lot going on in the next month or so , but I'll have a look an let you know . Which tattoo studio are you working at ?

3. hey LabRat. its abondonedart, and i keep forgeting the name of the burb its in. starts with M. lol. hope theres some cool events to go to. goiner try get to the wintersun over in coolingatta if i can. went in 07 and had a blast.

4. Well you wont stand out the place is the west west island.im working over west as well staying in Mandurah.

5. fc ute

fc ute

let me know when you get here, i will hook you up with some people, show you some rides

6. awesum. thanks guys, the xcitment is building.....just on a break. doing a sleeve of native nz birds.

7. I'll take you on as many car cruises as you like. P.S. Feel free to come around and work on my car and tattoo my arms :D :D Just checked out your albums, awesome models. Alot of the car guys here in perth are into models as well. We have a massive model car show (with a hot rod cruise/show in the carpark) in June i think called Super Model Car Sunday you would want to check out if you're still here. If you're here within 3 weeks you can come with fc ute, myself and a couple other guys and go illegal soapboax racing..

Last edited: Apr 16, 2009
  8. illegal soapbox racing? that sounds real cool! glad you liked the models, i enjoy buildin em, but then they become dust collectors. lol. i gotta come home in around a months time to keep my regulars from spittin the dummy. i may come back and finish the winter there. depends on workload. to much to do and not enuff time. lol. im comin over on monday.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2009
  9. only two days to go. heres a pic of my shop girls back.

Attached Files:

10. times flyin buy and most of today will be spent getting organised. the burb is called malaga. dont know if i spelled it right. its raining here and ill be glad to leave it behind.:D

11. these airport computers suck. hope you guys turned on a nice day for me. im sure .it .is. still got 2 planes to go. ye harr

12. i made it! heres a few pics of the studio.:) come and check it out. its brand new and very cool.

Attached Files:

13. welcome mate to the west, I'll have to get my arse in to gear and get all us on a ksk kruize....I'll send you a pm....Tony...

14. rare32

rare32

if you go just around the corner in Malaga there is Cool Rides and Classics in Harlond av, shop that sells classic/hot rods etc (buy the 72 GMC thats there )
    KSK will get a cruise organised I am sure.
    on sat morining in Cusack rd malaga there is a rodders breakfats from around 9 at one of the local clubs place, usually a few cool rides there

15. thanks guys. lots of real friendly people and great work enviroment. looking forward to meeting you guys.

16. Dirtynails

Dirtynails
    from garage

yeah right...watch your money when an OZ starts selling you a car ,worse than us kiwis...:D:D:D:D

17. Dirtynails, im goner sell lots of tattoos to ausys so maybe i can afford the gmc. lol. checked out one of the artists here 350 hg premier this morning and spilled coffee on the bonnet/ hood. whoops! nice ride.

18. panhead_pete

panhead_pete
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Feel free to give me a call on 0449 844 387, Im not working atm and could pick you up in my 32 and run you around to FC Utes place and a few others if you like.

19. thanks, panhead pete. been busy and only just got your reply. will ring soon as im free.

20. wow, ive already met lots of great people here. this place rocks! my customers at home dont think ill come home. lol. cant wait to meet you guys over the next few days. ill be the dumdstruck one. lol.

21. i spent the day out with K.S.K. he had some stripin to do. heres some pics of him working. we had a great afternoon and dose great work.

Attached Files:

22. No prob's mate,will catchup 2moro some time.Thanks for the photo's Jeff will put them up
    on the pinheadlounge...

23. rare32

rare32

fridge looks great KSK, I should be finished painting mine when i get back ready for some of your fine work.

as for us shifty Aussies selling him a car, at least he will get a good deal with our $$ v the USA one ;-)

24. lol, ive almost gone a whole day & no bodies trid to sell me a car. going to have a go @ uploading a video. criuzed with K.S.K saturday night and went and saw panhed petes 5 window on sunday in his 32.:) hope this works.

25. didnt work, so heres some pics.:D

Attached Files:

26. more pics just because. hope you all like em, im having fun taking them.:D

Attached Files:

27. panhead_pete

panhead_pete
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Whats happening mate? Havent heard from you in a while.

28. sorry panhead pete, was telling tony today that i gotter catch up with you. works pretty full on. tony striped up 1 of my tattoo cases & dropped it off today. im real happy with it. ill try n get time to ring you tomorrow. my saturdays are the busyest and sundays have been spent doing the domestic chores. been stayin in bayswater with a guy who dirt drags harleys and a pitbull called deisill. if i keep making $ like i been, ill buy your 32!

29. heres a pic of the tattoo case K.S.K striped up for me.:)

Attached Files: