Register now to get rid of these ads!

Att Detroit Hambr's Next Saturday The 5th Hamtramack Hustle

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by loveoftiki, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Though I would throw this up there since I havent seen anything on it here on the board. The show is put on by The Dead Last CC. These good group of guys support everybodys shows, events, etc. Hell Andy gave our crew rain ex for the ride home yesterday. I have never been to this show because I am usually on vacation. Not the case this year. Google Dead Last CC for details on the event. I know there is some killer polish food in the area so bring plenty of Gas Ex!!!!

Support your local Scene !!!!!

2. koolkat269

koolkat269

I might go on up if i don't go to the 28th street or trading my 40 off.

3. flynbrian48

flynbrian48

I can't, but pass on thanx to the Dead End boys for coming out to the Gilmore.

4. JKB

JKB

Thanks for posting this, gonna swing on through!

5. donut29

donut29
    from canton MI

I will be there after work

6. slick 65

slick 65

the screamin demons will be there.

7. Vvvvvrrrrrrtttttttttttt to the top!!!!!

8. derbydad276

derbydad276

valve cover racing FTW

9. Time on the flyer says 11 to 5 for show time. FREE yes I said FREE Vendor spots

10. Hack Attack

Hack Attack

I'll be there.

But the starter on my hot rod has been acting up so yall might have to give me a push start for the way back home. :)

11. snopeks garage

snopeks garage
    from macomb MI

Ill be there as long as it don't rain cuz I don't have side glass lol. Ditching work early to finalllllyyyyy paint the truck!

12. Hey get the truck done already jeez!!!! Hey to those coming to this shindig. They are having valve cover racing. You got 2 days to get a valve cover rolling.

13. Tomorrow folks!! Cool cars, good people, and with all the polish food being consumed trying to figure out who cut the cheeze, loudest rip, smelliest push. See ya there

14. As the show is tomorrow, it deserves a BUMP...:D

15. Wish I culd go, but have family commitments. DAMN....

Missed you at Gilmore, Mark.

16. BTT Good morning Detroit Michigan!! :D

17. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Stupid work.....can't make it. Stupid work.

18. Good Show. I think the valve cover races were a hit. Thanks to the Deadlast C.C. for rolling with it for 5 years. Another one to hit next year for sure.

19. hari kari

hari kari
    from michigan

Great show....the valve cover races kicked ass. Anyone have any pics of the show?

THANK YOU DEAD LAST

20. 1935olds

1935olds

I had a great time there, took my "35"Olds and my dad went too with his "47" Ford sedan.

21. snopeks garage

snopeks garage
    from macomb MI

Alot bigger then last year. Good show Keep it growing!

22. MrGasser

MrGasser
    from DETROIT

I went to the "Cruisin' The Park" show & swap meet at the Lower Huron Metropark first thing in the morning, and was planning on coming by Hamtramck after we left Belleville...

The cars and swap meet vendors kept coming & coming! Had to be 300+ cars, and at least 200 swap meet vendors...scored alot of good stuff at great, (cheap), prices, had the $5.00 all-you-can-eat pancake & sausage breakfast, then checked out the new vendors that came in while we were eating!

We left at 1:30, but my buddy, (who drove), was wiped out, and didn't want to run up to Hamtramck, so, I missed it...would like to see some pics...