Register now to get rid of these ads!

Atlanta Dragway:car show OCT. 10th anybody going

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tylerb, Oct 2, 2007.

1. tylerb

tylerb

Hey guys im heading to the CVB annual car show in Commerce at Atlanta Dragway. Its on October 6th from 9:30 to 3:30 im hoping to see HAMBERS there i will be the kid in the pearl white 65 galaxie drop by and say hi

2. Brad54

Brad54
    from Atl Ga

I'll be up there handing out fliers for my swap meet. (The swap meet is a couple exits down I-85 on Sunday)

-Brad

3. tylerb

tylerb

i will be at the swap meet also....Brad i was the kid in the white galaxie that came at the beginning of the summer, you know my buddy Patch at year one. you also might know my recently departed friend Scott. What time do you think you will be there? Stop by and say hi. sorry i havent made it to any of ur swap meets i have been away working all summer and now im in VA away at school. but i will be home from time to time and im always looking to hang out with hambers

4. Brad54

Brad54
    from Atl Ga

OH! Now I know who you are! Cool.
    Nice car, by the way.

Since I'm the guy that puts on the swap meet, I'm there at 6am. Gates open for vendors at 7am, public at 8:30. Stop by the blue tent and catch up.

-Brad

5. tylerb

tylerb

yah i will last time i went i had a good time but i have just been really busy, im hoping to bring the galaxie up here to VA with me when i come home this weekend so i have my hot rod. right now i have a v6 mustang convertable its basically a chick car so i hate it.